[Yocto-builds] meta-yocto-bsp changes and 3.14
richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Mar 28 11:24:07 PDT 2014
I've merged Bruce's 3.14 patches into master-next. With the yocto-bsp
parts that I could pull together, there seemed to be some pieces
* the yocto-linux-dev.bbappend was underpopulated
* the yocto-linux-3.14.bbappend was missing
* no removal of beagleboard
* no addition to the README for beaglebone
* local.conf.sample needs updates
* missing edgerouter configuration in linux-yocto*
* should we be removing a mips BSP?
* need a layer version bump so beth can handle this on the autobuilder
I added commits for some of these, the 3.14 kernel bbappend is missing
SRCREVs though for example. The state of where I got to is:
Beth: Your AR is to figure out the autobuilder side of this and build
the two new replacement BSPs (beaglebone and edgerouter) instead of the
old ones. When that and the current build on the AB is done, can we run
a build of master-next please?
Denys: I'm hoping you can help out with the README
Bruce: can you look at the linux-yocto-* changes, particularly the 3.14
SRCREVs and that linux-yocto-dev looks right?
More information about the yocto-builds