[Webhob] task types and outcomes

Dragomir, CalinX L calinx.l.dragomir at intel.com
Thu May 30 06:10:43 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of questions regarding the tasks if you could help me understand better what's going on in a build operation.

1. From what I've read in the e-mails so far, it seems that there are three types of tasks: built, sstate and skipped. Can you tell me what each of them mean and how are they different ?
2. It also seems that there can be multiple results for each of them. Can you detail the meaning of each final state? (failed, missed, etc.) ?
3. How can I tell what type of task is the current executed task (if it is sstate or built or anything else) ?

Thank you,
Calin