[Webhob] task types and outcomes

Barros Pena, Belen belen.barros.pena at intel.com
Fri May 31 06:50:31 PDT 2013

On 30/05/2013 15:21, "Richard Purdie" <richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org>
wrote:

>> So for the 'all tasks' table, we could have a 'task type' column
>> classifying tasks as 'executed' and 'not executed'.
>
>I'd prefer "Prebuilt" than "not executed" but yes.

Prebuilt sounds good to me, but it causes a bit of a naming issue. We have
identified 3 possible 'Outcomes' for prebuilt tasks: sstate, skipped and
previously built (tasks for which an stamp file exists). 'Prebuilt' and
'Previously built' are too similar, which is bound to cause confusion.

Does any of you have any ideas for a better name for the 'Previously
built' outcome?

Thanks!

Belén

>Cheers,