[meta-xilinx] Building boot.bin for zc702 from meta-xilinx

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Mon Jul 14 08:11:28 PDT 2014

On 07/14/2014 11:04 AM, Mike Looijmans wrote:
> I just discovered that the "ps7_init.tcl" file exported has no license
> header. It contains the same settings though.
>
> It should be easy to write a python script that takes the TCL code and
> turns it into C code suitable for u-boot-spl (which would look
> suspiciously much like ps7_init.c)
>
> Would that work around the license issue or is there something I missed
> here?

In my queue of things I want to do when I have time is take the gpl
versions from here:

https://github.com/Xilinx/embeddedsw/tree/master/lib/sw_apps/zynq_fsbl/misc/zc702

and add to meta-xilinx. We need to be careful to do this so it is easy
for people to add their own ps7 files via bbappends.

Philip