[meta-xilinx] Building boot.bin for zc702 from meta-xilinx

Mike Looijmans mike.looijmans at topic.nl
Mon Jul 14 08:04:56 PDT 2014

I just discovered that the "ps7_init.tcl" file exported has no license header.
It contains the same settings though.

It should be easy to write a python script that takes the TCL code and turns
it into C code suitable for u-boot-spl (which would look suspiciously much
like ps7_init.c)

Would that work around the license issue or is there something I missed here?

Mike.

E-mail: mike.looijmans at topic.nl
Website: www.topic.nl