[meta-xilinx] Kernel config fragment problem still persists in Daisy

Martin Townsend martin.townsend at xsilon.com
Fri Jul 4 03:18:40 PDT 2014

Hi Nathan,

I set the LINUX_VERSION in my bb file to:
LINUX_VERSION = "3.15"
SRC_URI =
"git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net.git;tag=v3.15"

The logs were showing the correct defconfig being applied, execept it
wasn't being used as the base config.
I've hacked the find_config_fragments for the moment so it does 2 loops
through the 'sources' array.  I'll try and get some time to look deep
into bitbake to see what's going on and why the defconfig doesn't end up
at the beginning of the 'sources' array.

Best Regards,
Martin.