[meta-freescale] Building Freescale P2020RDB questions
zhenhua.luo at nxp.com
Wed Nov 21 19:49:38 PST 2018
P2020RDB and P2020RDB-PC are different board revisions, there are hardware differences between the two revision, e.g. P2020RDB supports DDR2 and P2020RDB-PC is designed to support DDR3. The latest meta-freescale only supports P2020RDB-PC.
From: meta-freescale-bounces at yoctoproject.org <meta-freescale-bounces at yoctoproject.org> On Behalf Of Tsai, Matt
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:26 AM
To: meta-freescale at yoctoproject.org
Subject: [meta-freescale] Building Freescale P2020RDB questions
I have successfully built the images for p2020rdb using the following sources and configuration:
1. Poky tag "sumo-19.0.1" at git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky
2. meta-freescale "sumo" branch commit hash: 407c6cf408969445031a492e2d25e0e2749582ea at git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-freescale
3. In local.conf, set MACHINE ?= "p2020rdb".
4. Flashed u-boot image: u-boot-nor-2018.03+fslgit-r0.bin on the NOR flash location 0xeff40000.
However, when the device starts, the serial console does not display anything. So here are the questions:
1. Did I get the recipes and configuration correctly? What did I miss to get a working u-boot image?
2. I noticed the configuration is for a board called p2020rdb-PC. I have an old Freescale development board called "p2020rdb". Are they the same? If not, what do I need to modify to support this legacy board?
Hope I can get help here. Thank you very much for your help!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the meta-freescale