[meta-freescale] Building Freescale P2020RDB questions
matt.tsai at thermofisher.com
Mon Nov 19 18:25:48 PST 2018
I have successfully built the images for p2020rdb using the following sources and configuration:
1. Poky tag "sumo-19.0.1" at git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky
2. meta-freescale "sumo" branch commit hash: 407c6cf408969445031a492e2d25e0e2749582ea at git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-freescale
3. In local.conf, set MACHINE ?= "p2020rdb".
4. Flashed u-boot image: u-boot-nor-2018.03+fslgit-r0.bin on the NOR flash location 0xeff40000.
However, when the device starts, the serial console does not display anything. So here are the questions:
1. Did I get the recipes and configuration correctly? What did I miss to get a working u-boot image?
2. I noticed the configuration is for a board called p2020rdb-PC. I have an old Freescale development board called "p2020rdb". Are they the same? If not, what do I need to modify to support this legacy board?
Hope I can get help here. Thank you very much for your help!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the meta-freescale