[linux-yocto] FYI: linux-yocto-dev is 3.6-rc4
bruce.ashfield at windriver.com
Mon Sep 10 08:00:09 PDT 2012
Just a heads up for anyone that might want to poke with a newer
kernel that I pushed a new linux-yocto-dev kernel tree with an
update to 3.6-rc4 (I'll bump to rc5 shortly as well).
This is the 3.4 meta data brought forward with the following
- Minor adjustments have been made for obselete Kconfigs and
fragments, but no full audit has been done yet.
- no preempt-rt support until tglx bumps to 3.6
- the routerstationpro queue wasn't carried forward yet (volunteers?)
- unionfs is dropped (not updating) and aufs is replacing it for now
- perf has some new warnings that don't play with gcc 4.7, so I have
a temporary patch:
A better patch would be appreciated. There are several reports of the
errors that I'm seeing, but strangely, none seem to have merged yet.
built and booted on core-image-minimal for qemux86. More coverage
testing (and fixes) are also appreciated :)
More information about the linux-yocto