#yocto #sdk #cmake #yocto #sdk #cmake

Monsees, Steven C (US)

When setting up an SDK, (standard or extensible),  build which will be using cmake, is there a proper way to pre-configure OEToolchainConfig.cmake for ones env/applications ?

Currently I build the SDK, install, and then manually edit…

Thanks,

Steve

Khem Raj

take a look at
https://github.com/kraj/meta-clang/blob/master/recipes-core/meta/clang-environment.inc#L11-L19

perhaps that can be something you might find useful

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 11:51 AM Monsees, Steven C (US) via
lists.yoctoproject.org
<steven.monsees=baesystems.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

When setting up an SDK, (standard or extensible), build which will be using cmake, is there a proper way to pre-configure OEToolchainConfig.cmake for ones env/applications ?

Currently I build the SDK, install, and then manually edit…

Thanks,

Steve

Monsees, Steven C (US)

Thanks you...