Current Dev Position: YP 4.1 M2
Next Deadline: 11th July 2022 YP 4.1 M2 Build
Next Team Meetings:
- YP 4.1 M1 was released
- YP 3.1.17 rc2 is due to be released (fixed for the openssl ptest issue are queued)
- We’re taking normal development work, recipe upgrades, bug fixes and so on, nothing too major to report.
- Patch metrics are in a reasonable position thanks to continued and sustained work over time to try and control the level and status of patches in OE-Core.
- WDD is also lower than it has been for a while, thanks to bugzilla cleanup and issues being addressed by a number of people.
- At the risk of sounding like a stuck record, we continue to see intermittent autobuilder failures which result in a need to retry builds. This is a significant concern and uses up a lot of time/resources to try and investigate and fix.
- Help is very much welcome in trying to resolve our autobuilder intermittent issues. You can see the list of failures we’re continuing to see by searching for the “AB-INT” tag in bugzilla: https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=AB-INT
Ways to contribute:
YP 4.1 Milestone Dates:
- YP 4.1 M1 is released.
- YP 4.1 M2 build date 2022/07/11
- YP 4.1 M2 Release date 2022/07/22
- YP 4.1 M3 build date 2022/08/22
- YP 4.1 M3 Release date 2022/09/02
- YP 4.1 M4 build date 2022/10/03
- YP 4.1 M4 Release date 2022/10/28
Upcoming dot releases:
- YP 3.1.17 is back from QA and due for release
- YP 4.0.2 build date 2022/06/27
- YP 4.0.2 Release date 2022/07/08
- YP 3.1.18 build date 2022/07/18
- YP 3.1.18 Release date 2022/07/29
- YP 4.0.3 build date 2022/08/08
- YP 4.0.3 Release date 2022/08/19
- YP 3.1.19 build date 2022/08/29
- YP 3.1.19 Release date 2022/09/09
- YP 4.0.4 build date 2022/09/19
- YP 4.0.4 Release date 2022/09/30
- YP 3.1.20 build date 2022/10/10
- YP 3.1.20 Release date 2022/10/21
- YP 4.0.5 build date 2022/10/31
- YP 4.0.5 Release date 2022/11/11
The Yocto Project’s technical governance is through its Technical Steering Committee, more information is available at:
The Status reports are now stored on the wiki at: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Weekly_Status
[If anyone has suggestions for other information you’d like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]
Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
( Cell: (208) 244-4460
* Email: sjolley.yp.pm@...