Current Dev Position: YP 3.3 M3 development
Next Deadline: 1st March 2021 YP 3.3 M3 build
Next Team Meetings:
- We’ve merged a number of key upgrades to glibc, binutils and autoconf in particular which has caused some issues in other layers. Thanks to everyone helping work through those issues.
- We’ve upgraded uninative, with a final 2.32 version containing an upstream fix and then a version with 2.33. There are early reports there may be a build issue with kernels and 2.33.
- Intermittent autobuilder issues continue to occur. You can see the list of failures we’re continuing to see by searching for the “AB-INT” tag in bugzilla: https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=AB-INT
- There are some interesting insights from the SWAT status reports that are now being generated, in particular they show the frequency that some bugs are occurring which should help us try and target the most problematic failures:
The reports can be seen on the swat mailing list (which anyone can join).
Ways to contribute:
YP 3.3 Milestone Dates:
- YP 3.3 M3 build date 2021/03/01
- YP 3.3 M3 Release date 2021/03/12
- YP 3.3 M4 build date 2021/04/05
- YP 3.3 M4 Release date 2021/04/30
Planned upcoming dot releases:
- YP 3.2.2 build date 2021/02/08
- YP 3.2.2 release date 2021/02/19
- YP 3.1.6 build date 2021/02/22
- YP 3.1.6 release date 2021/03/05
- YP 3.2.3 build date 2021/03/15
- YP 3.2.3 release date 2021/03/26
- YP 3.1.7 build date 2021/03/29
- YP 3.1.7 release date 2021/04/09
The Yocto Project’s technical governance is through its Technical Steering Committee, more information is available at:
The Status reports are now stored on the wiki at: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Weekly_Status
[If anyone has suggestions for other information you’d like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]
Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
( Cell: (208) 244-4460
* Email: sjolley.yp.pm@...