The system is based on an old mix of Jethro/Krogoth

I know there ibus framework for this, but it is not included in yocto bsp.

Any idea about?

Best regards,
   MZ

Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work
Sent from Mailspring

Randy MacLeod

On 2021-06-08 9:17 a.m., Mauro Ziliani wrote:
Hi all.
I'm coding my own keyboard for a touch screen device based on Qt/Qml 5.6.
I'd like to implement a chinese input method.
The keyboard is embedded in the software and it is activated only inside the software.
The system is based on an old mix of Jethro/Krogoth
I know there ibus framework for this, but it is not included in yocto bsp.
Any idea about?
Hi Mauro,

You might have to add the meta-gnome layer or copy the recipe into your
own layer:

https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/112490/

Let us know how that works for you.

../Randy

Best regards,
   MZ
Sent from Mailspring <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://getmailspring.com/__;!!AjveYdw8EvQ!KQT0NMi6tN3MScjQud46rQHVAeiUdZigxi-wsMs_UQvSO4ze-cH1wNBbJdQv1KsQkriUPw$>, the best free email app for work
Sent from Mailspring

--
# Randy MacLeod
# Wind River Linux

Masahiko Kimoto

Hi Maruo,

Fcitx recipes are provided as meta-inputmethod from Clear-Code Inc.

https://gitlab.com/clear-code/meta-inputmethod

In addition, we, Cybertrust Japan, have recipes of fcitx-chewing,
fcitx-hangul and fcitx-m17n.

However, we need several company internal processes to contribute them
to public.

Would you have time to wait for them?

From: "Mauro Ziliani" <mauro@faresoftware.it>
Subject: [yocto] Managing chinese text input
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 15:17:43 +0200

> Hi all.
> I'm coding my own keyboard for a touch screen device based on Qt/Qml 5.6.
> I'd like to implement a chinese input method.
> The keyboard is embedded in the software and it is activated only inside the software.
>
> The system is based on an old mix of Jethro/Krogoth
> I know there ibus framework for this, but it is not included in yocto bsp.
> Any idea about?
> Best regards,
> MZ
>
> Sent from Mailspring (https://getmailspring.com/), the best free email app for work