From: Kraft, George
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 8:34 AM
To: jose.XXXX
Subject: Yocto Distro Testing Plan

Jose,

I’ve been reading the Distro Testing Plan, and I tried following the instructions to git clone git.yoctoproject.org/git/yocto-autobuilder, but that repo is empty with just a README.   Per the README, when I tried to git clone yocto-autobuilder2 or yocto-autobuilder-helper then the connections timed out for each.

Can you tell me what the state of testing is for Yocto?

Thanks,

George Kraft, P.E.

Distinguished Member Technical Staff

Dell EMC, ISG Embedded Systems Engineering

Richard Purdie

On Wed, 2021-05-12 at 18:48 +0000, Kraft, George wrote:
Could someone point me to a wiki on how yocto testing/QA/conformance is done?
The Distro Testing Plan wiki seems outdated, and my inquiry to Jose bounced.
The wiki is a bit out of date, sorry. We have been working on
documenting our testing in a manual:

http://docs.yoctoproject.org/test-manual/index.html

Short summary is you can see builds here:

https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/

and an example release test report:

http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/yocto/yocto-3.3/testreport.txt