[External] [yocto] Bitbake failure

Randy MacLeod

On 2021-06-10 6:33 a.m., Cris Scott wrote:

It is still a problem and I have tried everything you suggested.  I am building with Ubuntu 20.4 and that seems to be the issue.

Lots of people use 20.04 so it seems odd that you'd have a problem specific to that host.

I have moved on from this, so will no longer require any information.  The problem has been turned over to someone new.

Okay, please encourage them to reply on this thread.

We may not always respond right away but there is usually
someone reading things and in my case, I'll respond eventually.

Thanks,

../Randy