Topics

[External] Re: [yocto] Yocto- Apache2 build guide

Randy MacLeod

On 2021-02-24 10:37 p.m., D, Sharmila wrote:
Hi MacLeod,
Thanks for your e-mail.
Yes, without apach2 I am able to build the core-image-minimal successfully. The issue is only when I add apache2 in IMAGE_INSTALL.
I am using TI processor SDK and I have setup the arago based yocto environment based on TI user guide.
version is THUD.
Do you need any further details about the setup?
Please provide me the steps to include apache2 package into my final image.
Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Hello Sharmila,

If you can reproduce the problem with only the oe-core/poly + meta-openembedded layers then perhaps someone on this list can help you.
Otherwise, you should contact the people who provided the
TI processor SDK.

By the way, Thud is EOL in the YP community:
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Releases
but commercial vendors do have longer support cycles
so hopefully TI can help you out.

../Randy
With Best Regards,
Sharmila D