Zeek recipe

Paul van Berlo <pvanberlo@...>

Hi,

does anyone happen to have a working Zeek recipe? Whatever I do, I cannot get it to compile properly :(

Regards,

Paul van Berlo

Ross Burton <ross@...>

On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 16:09, Paul van Berlo <pvanberlo@...> wrote:
does anyone happen to have a working Zeek recipe? Whatever I do, I cannot get it to compile properly :(
https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/master/recipes/?q=zeek
says most likely not.

Sharing your recipe and the errors would let others help you.

Ross

Gary Huband

I could never get a Zeek recipe to work.  I resorted to building it on the target, saving the binaries in a repo, then creating a recipe to install the binaries.

Gary