Current Dev Position: YP 3.4 M4
Next Deadline: 4th Oct. 2021 YP 3.4 M4 build
Next Team Meetings:
- The final 3.4 build is now due.
- We should be in a reasonable position and ready for the 3.4 build, except for the SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH corruption issues we’re seeing. Once those issues and the related sstate reuse issues are fixed, we’ll build 3.4. At this point there are other patches but they’re causing failures and clearly aren’t ready for merging.
- There continues to be an sstate reuse issue where native sstate on aarch64 and x86_64 hosts isn’t generating correct hashes when combined with hash equivalence.
- Intermittent issues took a significant rise last week as SWAT caught up with the backlog of issues. Help is very much welcome on these issues. You can see the list of failures we’re continuing to see by searching for the “AB-INT” tag in bugzilla: https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=AB-INT
Ways to contribute:
YP 3.4 Milestone Dates:
- YP 3.4 M4 build date 2021/10/04
- YP 3.4 M4 Release date 2021/10/29
The Yocto Project’s technical governance is through its Technical Steering Committee, more information is available at:
The Status reports are now stored on the wiki at: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Weekly_Status
[If anyone has suggestions for other information you’d like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]
Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
( Cell: (208) 244-4460
* Email: sjolley.yp.pm@...