#yocto #yocto

Monsees, Steven C (US)

What flag do I set in order to keep the source code for a recipe being built within the build tree after compilation  ?

Thanks,

Steve

Ross Burton

Not deleting the source tree is the default behaviour. It sounds like
you've inherited rm_work, so if you want to not delete build trees
after completion then add the recipe name to RM_WORK_EXCLUDE.

Ross

On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 at 15:22, Monsees, Steven C (US) via
lists.yoctoproject.org
<steven.monsees=baesystems.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

What flag do I set in order to keep the source code for a recipe being built within the build tree after compilation ?

Thanks,

Steve

Monsees, Steven C (US)

Thanks...