Which recipes put qtwebkit in my image?

Mauro Ziliani

Hi all.I need to find which recipe installs qtwebkit in my final image.

I look in on every recipes I make but  I don't find who put qtwebkit in my image.
I have the same matter with *-dev packages

I use bitbake -g but I don't find the "source" of qtwebkit.

Thanks all

Mz

Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work

Quentin Schulz

Hi Mauro,

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 04:50:44PM +0100, Mauro Ziliani wrote:
Hi all.I need to find which recipe installs qtwebkit in my final image.

I look in on every recipes I make but I don't find who put qtwebkit in my image.
I have the same matter with *-dev packages

I use bitbake -g but I don't find the "source" of qtwebkit.
oe-pkgdata-util lookup-recipe qtwebkit

could help. Or if you know which file you don't want in your fs and want
to know which package is installing it:

oe-pkgdata-util find-path '*qtwebkit*'
(provided the file you're looking for has qtwebkit in its filename)

Hope this helps,

Mauro Ziliani

Hello.
I find it.
Inside a software there two executables programs which need QtWebKit.
So yocto warn me to include QtWebKit in the imge.