От: Quentin Schulz <quentin.schulz@...>
Date: вт, 12 янв. 2021 г. в 17:43
Subject: Re: [yocto] remove particular device from QB_OPT_APPEND: per-word manner
To: Sergey Ivanov <icegood1980@...>

Rah, please answer to all always (keep the mailing list in Cc). I'll
bounce the mail on the mailing list for you now.

--
StreamUnlimited Engineering GmbH
High Tech Campus Vienna, Gutheil-Schoder-Gasse 10, 1100 Vienna, Austria

--
Kind regards,
Sergey Ivanov

Quentin Schulz

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 05:27:58PM +0200, Sergey Ivanov wrote:
Thanks, it should work, provided...
Am i understand correctly that all append-remove stuff works BEFORE
anonymous python script?
I'd say yes except for task-specific variables (one can do
QB_OPT_APPEND_task-install for example). Make sure you expand the
variable though (d.getVar('QB_OPT_APPEND', True) IIRC?) so that if
QB_OPT_APPEND contains other variables, they'll be resolved before you
start doing your logic.

Quentin

Sergey Ivanov <icegood1980@...>

Hi there.

I'm working with arm64 target and i want to take control on usb buses on it.
What i'm trying to do is tro remove both bus and hid devices on it via
QB_OPT_APPEND_remove = " -show-cursor -device qemu-xhci -device usb-tablet -device usb-kbd "

Of course, it doesn't work properly since it removes ALL occurrences of each word above. In particular, i had "-device VGA,edid=on" that i wanted to stay.
Instead, i obtained "VGA,edid=on" that lead to boot error. OK, it is clear. I also tried smth. like

QB_OPT_APPEND_remove = " -show-cursor '-device qemu-xhci' '-device usb-tablet' '-device usb-kbd -device' "