            I have done with installing the qtwebengine.But iam having some trouble in how to configure the qtbrowser from the qtwebengine.I am using a GUI based core-image-sato image. So please guide me on how to configure the browser in this particular image.

Thanks,
ravi uppada.

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 11:32 AM U RAVI KUMAR via lists.yoctoproject.org <uppadaravi2511=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Hello Davis,

              I will try using 16 GB ram. Thank you very much for your response.
Thanks,
ravi uppada.

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 11:18 PM Davis, Michael <michael.davis@...> wrote:

QTWebengine needs a considerable amount of RAM to compile and link relative to the rest of Yocto.

Normally around 12-16GB.  Less than that and the system tends to hang.

From: yocto@... <yocto@...> On Behalf Of U RAVI KUMAR via lists.yoctoproject.org
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 11:25 AM
To: yocto@...
Subject: [yocto] BITBAKE HANGS

hi guys,

 I have encountered with a problem.I have built a custom linux for raspberrypi and included meta-openembedded,meta-raspberrypi,meta-qt5,meta-python2 layers and compiled on the bitbake. it is working fine.

I have added recipe "qtwebengine" , here i have encountered an issue i.e the system hangs. only while compiling qtwebengine system hangs.Can anyone suggest me the solution.So that i canovercome and proceed fiurther..

Thanks and regards,

ravikumar

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail transmission and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential, protected by the attorney/client or other privileges, and may constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s) named above.

Any unauthorized use, reproduction, forwarding, distribution or other dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this email transmission, please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete any record of this transmission. Your cooperation is appreciated. To find out more Click Here.

U RAVI KUMAR <uppadaravi2511@...>