Topics

perf Makefile issue building with 5.6.2 kernel image

sateesh m

Hi Sir,

           I am getting issue with perf tool building with 5.6.2 kernel yocto image  .can anybody knows this issue can you give any suggestions or any patch file.

Thanks & Regards,
Sateesh

Gmane Admin

Op 07-05-2020 om 13:36 schreef sateesh m:
Hi Sir,
           I am getting issue with perf tool building with 5.6.2 kernel yocto image  .can anybody knows this issue can you give any suggestions or any patch file.
I got it to work in zeus with 5.6.0 kernel by copying in perf.bb from master.
https://github.com/htot/meta-intel-edison/blob/btrfs/meta-intel-edison-bsp/recipes-kernel/perf/perf.bb

Thanks & Regards,
Sateesh

sateesh m