Date 1 - 2 of 2
Installing a Kernel module.
Shravan Singh <shravan@...>
So I am having a little problem in understanding why I am unable to autoload a module in my image.
So I made modifications to
1. KCONFIG, MAKEFILE
2. Added a source and header file to driver/input/touchscreen
3. Added a file in /boot/arm/dts/overlays
4. Created a patch and added that patch in /meta-raspberrypi-warrior/recipes/kernel/linux/linux-raspberrypi_4.19.bb
5. Added the overlay file in rpi_base.inc
6. In my local.conf added it under KERNEL_MODULE_AUTOLOAD_append
created the image without any issues. But after I install that Image I do not see the module anymore?
Why Is that Am I missing something?
Blue Sparq, Inc.
928 NE 24th Lane unit 4 and 5.
Cape Coral, FL 33993
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
as pointed out in the documentation , you need to specify
# g_multi: serial, RNDIS and sotrage over usb KERNEL_MODULE_PROBECONF += " g_multi" KERNEL_MODULE_AUTOLOAD += " g_multi" module_conf_g_multi = "options g_multi file=/dev/mtdblock9"
On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 10:15 AM Shravan Singh <shravan@...> wrote:
|1 - 2 of 2|