Adding users and their rights

DAMARLA Satya Swaroop <satyaswaroop.damarla@...>

Hi,

I would like to know if its possible to add users and theri rights at the build itself... I know tinylogin provides the adduser to the target but how can I do it at the build is the issue here..

Suggestions are deeply appreciated

Greets,
Satya

Anders Darander

,

* DAMARLA Satya Swaroop <satyaswaroop.damarla@gmail.com> [130625 08:39]:
I would like to know if its possible to add users and theri rights at
the build
itself... I know tinylogin provides the adduser to the target but how
can I do
it at the build is the issue here..
Sure, it's quite easy to do using the useradd class. See
http://cgit.openembedded.org/openembedded-core/tree/meta-skeleton/recipes-skeleton/useradd/useradd-example.bb
for more info

Cheers,
Anders

--
Anders Darander
ChargeStorm AB / eStorm AB

Nicolas Dechesne

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 8:38 AM, DAMARLA Satya Swaroop <satyaswaroop.damarla@...> wrote:
I would like to know if its possible to add users and theri rights at the build itself... I know tinylogin provides the adduser to the target but how can I do it at the build is the issue here..

Suggestions are deeply appreciated

not sure if i understand the question correctly, but isn't 'useradd' what you are looking for:

cheers

DAMARLA Satya Swaroop <satyaswaroop.damarla@...>

Thank you Nicolas and Anders... This is what Iam actually looking for...

Cheers,
Satya

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Anders Darander <anders@...> wrote:
,