Disabling PREMIRRORS and upstream sources

Jon Szymaniak <jon.szymaniak@...>

Is there a simple way to disable the use of PREMIRRORS and MIRRORS
within a recipe?

(Perhaps the answer here might be worth mentioning in Section 12.23 of the
Poky Reference Manual?)

My use case for this is the situation where the code hasn't been released yet,
so there's no point in checking mirrors.

Thank you,
Jon

Rifenbark, Scott M <scott.m.rifenbark@...>

Isn't this set up in the local.conf file for global use? Also, Jon, what documentation are you referring to here? Are you looking at the latest Yocto Project documentation (e.g. http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.4/poky-ref-manual/poky-ref-manual.html for the Yocto Project Reference Manual?).

Scott