Alexander Kanavin

You need to set up a separate build directory for each of the layer configurations: the point of the build directory is to actually specify which layers you want. Just make sure they all share sstate cache dir, and downloads dir, and bitbake will reuse what it can.

Alex

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 at 20:36, Monsees, Steven C (US) via lists.yoctoproject.org <steven.monsees=baesystems.com@...> wrote:

Is it possible to use BBMASK to remove from builds ?

From: Monsees, Steven C (US)
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 2:32 PM
To: 'yocto@...' <yocto@...>
Subject: RE: BBLAYERS

Any suggestions… ?

From: Monsees, Steven C (US)
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 7:22 AM
To: yocto@...
Subject: BBLAYERS

Under my Yocto build, I have basically 2 build directories (one for Arm and one for Intel platforms)… each build directory has its own bblayer.conf.

Under each of these directories I build multiple images for each platform…

If say, on the Intel side, I can build for 3 MACHINES creating 3 unique kernel images A, B, and C (they all share a common bblayer.conf) and I then want to modify one kernel to include meta-virtualization…

How would I manage the bblayer.conf to add this layer to only B’s build so as not to impact the building of “A”  or “C” ?

If I just add it to the common bblayer.conf, “A” and “C” are impacted by the addition and show:

WARNING: You have included the meta-virtualization layer, but 'virtualization' has not been enabled in your DISTRO_FEATURES. Some bbappend files may not take effect. See the meta-virtualization README for details on enabling virtualization support.

Thanks,

Steve

Re: BBLAYERS

Monsees, Steven C (US)

[...]

pseudo error building master with kas-container

Trevor Woerner

Hi,

I'm seeing a build failure with pseudo performing a qemux86 build using
kas-container. Note that I'm using kas-container, and not using kas inside a
container of my own making.

build host: openSUSE 15.3
container tool: podman
steps:
$ git clone https://github.com/siemens/kas.git
$ mkdir layers
$ git clone git://git.openembedded.org/bitbake layers/bitbake
$ git clone git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core layers/openembedded-core
create the file "simple.yml" containing -----------------+
| header: |
| version: 11 |
| machine: qemux86 |
| distro: nodistro |
| target: |
| - core-image-base |
| repos: |
| bitbake: |
| path: layers/bitbake |
| layers: |
| conf: disabled |
| openembedded-core: |
| path: layers/openembedded-core |
| layers: |
| meta: |
→ NOTE: do not use real tabs in the yml file
→ NOTE: if this is your first time using kas-container and/or podman you'll
probably have to do some one-time/first-time setup of podman in order
to use containers as a non-root user
→ NOTE: the head revisions of the following repos are as follows:
kas: 75d1a5cce49f363b4dacd702a48d3b11195a353c
layers/bitbake: bdf5739c5d831dc97a7d81568f94a0953c71017f
layers/openembedded-core: 24c1b8346a2ab8bdea2e140282e33814166d9113

$ DL_DIR=/path/to/your/DL_DIR kas/kas-container build simple.yml

the above steps always result in the following build error for me:

ERROR: Task (/work/layers/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-support/icu/icu_70.1.bb:do_install) failed with exit code '1'
Pseudo log:
path mismatch [1 link]: ino 47078782 db '/tmp/sh-thd.8MYMaq' req '/tmp/sh-thd.s6sVVG'.
Setup complete, sending SIGUSR1 to pid 5494.

Re: updating system with local time

Arik Kleiman

can't write it to /etc/localtime ... it's a read only system.

There is an environment variable named TZ, when ever it is changed, local time is changed as well.

Is there a way (by script or cron job) to set the way system will update as well?

10x,
Arik

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 5:46 PM Ross Burton <ross@...> wrote:
On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 at 14:58, Arik Kleiman <arik.kleiman@...> wrote:

> I don't have option to add systemd.
>
> Added alrady tzdata and all time zone folders exist.
> The issue is that ntpdate returns time in UTC.
>
> I found a way to get local time zone (by using ip lookup). Now i looking for a way to use it to update system time

Just write a small tool to map the local timezone from the IP lookup
to a timezone name (such as Europe/London) and write it to
/etc/timezone. You could do that with a short ifup script.

That said, for headless appliances working in UTC is absolutely fine,
and for user-facing devices it's perfectly acceptable to ask the user
what the timezone is, as your geo-IP lookup might be incorrect anyway.

Ross

Yocto Project Status WW01`22

Stephen Jolley

Current Dev Position: YP 3.5 M2

Next Deadline: 17th Jan. 2022 YP 3.5 M2 build

Next Team Meetings:

Key Status/Updates:

  • YP 3.5 M1 and YP 3.1.13 were released.
  • We have two weeks before the 3.5 M2 build.
  • The autobuilder has undergone significant changes. There are some not unexpected  issues with the new distros now in use there such as python 3.12 deprecations which trigger warnings on Fedora 35. One of the workers does appear to have what is potentially a hardware issue and not all the workers have migrated to SSDs yet (about 50% so far) so there will be some further disruption as this takes place.
  • On modern kernels, we now have the capability within bitbake to disable networking on a per task basis without extra user privileges. There is discussion on the mailing list on how we should enable this and whether it should be on an opt-in or opt-out basis. There is a proof of concept patchset for the opt-out basis and some good arguments for and against the opt-in approach.
  • The new year triggered some reproducible build failures in openssl and webkit due to changing copyright years in the source files, which is a sign of how detailed our reproducibility tests are.
  • There is a patchset implementing reproducibility for go which is a welcome improvement and much less invasive than previous approaches.
  • Intermittent issues continue to be at record high levels and help is very much welcome in trying to resolve them. You can see the list of failures we’re continuing to see by searching for the “AB-INT” tag in bugzilla: https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=AB-INT

Ways to contribute:

YP 3.5 Milestone Dates:

  • YP 3.5 M1 is released
  • YP 3.5 M2 build date 2022/01/17
  • YP 3.5 M2 Release date 2022/01/28
  • YP 3.5 M3 build date 2022/02/21
  • YP 3.5 M3 Release date 2022/03/04
  • YP 3.5 M4 build date 2022/04/04
  • YP 3.5 M4 Release date 2022/04/29

Upcoming dot releases:

  • YP 3.1.13 is released
  • YP 3.1.14 build date 2022/01/24
  • YP 3.1.14 Release date 2022/02/04
  • YP 3.4.2 build date 2022/02/07
  • YP 3.4.2 Release date 2022/02/18
  • YP 3.3.5 build date 2022/02/14
  • YP 3.3.5 Release date 2022/02/25
  • YP 3.1.15 build date 2022/03/14
  • YP 3.1.15 Release date 2022/03/25
  • YP 3.4.3 build date 2022/03/21
  • YP 3.4.3 Release date 2022/04/01
  • YP 3.3.6 build date 2022/03/28
  • YP 3.3.6 Release date 2022/04/08
  • YP 3.1.16 build date 2022/04/25
  • YP 3.1.16 Release date 2022/05/06

Tracking Metrics:

The Yocto Project’s technical governance is through its Technical Steering Committee, more information is available at:

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/TSC

The Status reports are now stored on the wiki at: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Weekly_Status

[If anyone has suggestions for other information you’d like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley

Yocto Project Program Manager

(    Cell:                (208) 244-4460

* Email:              sjolley.yp.pm@...

Re: updating system with local time

Ross Burton <ross@...>

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 at 14:58, Arik Kleiman <arik.kleiman@...> wrote:

I don't have option to add systemd.

Added alrady tzdata and all time zone folders exist.
The issue is that ntpdate returns time in UTC.

I found a way to get local time zone (by using ip lookup). Now i looking for a way to use it to update system time
Just write a small tool to map the local timezone from the IP lookup
to a timezone name (such as Europe/London) and write it to
/etc/timezone. You could do that with a short ifup script.

That said, for headless appliances working in UTC is absolutely fine,
and for user-facing devices it's perfectly acceptable to ask the user
what the timezone is, as your geo-IP lookup might be incorrect anyway.

Ross

Re: updating system with local time

Arik Kleiman

From what i read, there is a way to do this using timedatectl (its part of systemd).

Anyone knows what recipe i need for that?

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022, 16:58 Arik Kleiman via lists.yoctoproject.org <arik.kleiman=gmail.com@...> wrote:
I don't have option to add systemd.

Added alrady tzdata and all time zone folders exist.
The issue is that ntpdate returns time in UTC.

I found a way to get local time zone (by using ip lookup). Now i looking for a way to use it to update system time

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022, 15:47 Michael Opdenacker <michael.opdenacker@...> wrote:
Hi Arik,

On 1/4/22 1:15 PM, Arik Kleiman wrote:
> The thing is that ntpdate syncs system time to UTC
>
> How can i set my system's time according to time zone?

If you're using systemd, you could use the timedatectl command:
https://linuxiac.com/how-to-set-timezone-and-sync-server-time-with-ntp-in-linux/

Otherwise, you can add the "tzdata" recipe to your image. It should
allow you to set the timezone that you want:
https://www.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2018-October/042964.html

Cheers
Michael.

--
Michael Opdenacker, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering

Re: How to add WIFI debug tool to custom image #raspberrypi #ubuntu #yocto #devtool #distro

Michał Kotyla

 Hi Mihir,

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 07:26 AM, <mihirdave36@...> wrote:
Hello,

How can I add any generic WiFi debug tool to Yocto imgae?

Thanks
Mihir

You can use NetworkManager recipe (http://cgit.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/tree/meta-networking/recipes-connectivity/networkmanager/networkmanager_1.32.12.bb), and add networkmanager-nmcli to your IMAGE_INSTALL to get access to nmcli command.

Michał Kotyla
Embedded Linux Developer
GPG: 14FC54DC259CF70A
https://3mdeb.com | @3mdeb_com

Re: libquadmath

staticd

One final update for anyone who might run into this problem.

With all of my fiddling/twiddling I failed to get libquadmath to build under the `zeus` branch.  Unfortunately, my other layer dependencies only support `zeus` so it seems I will have to wait until they support a branch that can build `libquadmath`.

I am fairly certain there is just a simple mistake somewhere but, alas, I have been unable to find where that is.

On Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 4:55 PM staticd <staticd@...> wrote:
I made some progress...

It turns out that libquadmath is failing to build.

When I goto the `build/tmp/work/...../gcc-runtime/9.2.0-r0/gcc-9.2.0/build.arm-oe-linux-gnueabi.arm-oe-linux-gnueabi/arm-oe-linux-gnueabi/libquadmath` directory, the only files that are there are:
```
libquadmath  ] ls -l
total 476
-rw-r--r--. 1 2017 oe-builder   4433 Jan  3 16:17 config.h
-rw-r--r--. 1 2017 oe-builder  69297 Jan  3 16:17 config.log
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 2017 oe-builder  77122 Jan  3 16:17 config.status
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 2017 oe-builder 267083 Jan  3 16:17 libtool
-rw-r--r--. 1 2017 oe-builder  57241 Jan  3 16:17 Makefile
-rw-r--r--. 1 2017 oe-builder     23 Jan  3 16:17 stamp-h1
```
In the config.log, there are errors, some of which are expected, but still:
```
libquadmath  ] grep -i error config.log
arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-V'
arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-gcc: fatal error: no input files
arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-qversion'; did you mean '--version'?
arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-gcc: fatal error: no input files
conftest.c:11:10: fatal error: ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory
arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-V'
arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-gcc: fatal error: no input files
arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-qversion'; did you mean '--version'?
arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-gcc: fatal error: no input files
conftest.c:28:10: fatal error: ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory
configure:12551: arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-gcc  -mthumb -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard -mcpu=cortex-a9 --sysroot=/home/oe-builder/build/tmp-glibc/work/cortexa9t2hf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/gcc-runtime/9.2.0-r0/recipe-sysroot -c  -O2 -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types     -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/oe-builder/build/tmp-glibc/work/cortexa9t2hf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/gcc-runtime/9.2.0-r0/recipe-sysroot=    -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/oe-builder/build/tmp-glibc/work/cortexa9t2hf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/gcc-runtime/9.2.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native=    -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/oe-builder/build/tmp-glibc/work-shared/gcc-9.2.0-r0/gcc-9.2.0=/usr/src/debug/gcc-runtime/9.2.0-r0    -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/oe-builder/build/tmp-glibc/work-shared/gcc-9.2.0-r0/gcc-9.2.0/include=/usr/src/debug/gcc-runtime/9.2.0-r0/libstdc++-v3/../include    -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/oe-builder/build/tmp-glibc/work-shared/gcc-9.2.0-r0/gcc-9.2.0/libiberty=/usr/src/debug/gcc-runtime/9.2.0-r0/libstdc++-v3/../libiberty    -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/oe-builder/build/tmp-glibc/work/cortexa9t2hf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/gcc-runtime/9.2.0-r0/gcc-9.2.0/build.arm-oe-linux-gnueabi.arm-oe-linux-gnueabi=/usr/src/debug/gcc-runtime/9.2.0-r0     -Werror  conftest.c >&5
glibcxx_cv_system_error10=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error11=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error12=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error13=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error14=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error15=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error16=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error17=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error18=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error19=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error1=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error2=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error3=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error4=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error5=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error6=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error7=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error8=yes
glibcxx_cv_system_error9=yes
```
If I check out another library that I expect to get, like, `libitm`, I see:
```
libquadmath  ] ls -trl ../libitm/
total 2872
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 2017 oe-builder  97435 Jan  3 16:17 config.status
-rw-r--r--. 1 2017 oe-builder  47665 Jan  3 16:17 Makefile
drwxr-xr-x. 2 2017 oe-builder     22 Jan  3 16:17 testsuite
-rw-r--r--. 1 2017 oe-builder    162 Jan  3 16:17 libitm.spec
-rw-r--r--. 1 2017 oe-builder   5251 Jan  3 16:17 config.h
-rw-r--r--. 1 2017 oe-builder     23 Jan  3 16:17 stamp-h1
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 2017 oe-builder 274850 Jan  3 16:17 libtool
-rw-r--r--. 1 2017 oe-builder    868 Jan  3 16:17 gstdint.h
-rw-r--r--. 1 2017 oe-builder 119521 Jan  3 16:17 config.log
-rw-r--r--. 1 2017 oe-builder  50080 Jan  3 16:18 alloc_c.o
-rw-r--r--. 1 2017 oe-builder    931 Jan  3 16:18 libitm.la
```

Have you seen something like this before?  I am not sure how to fix this...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 5:13 PM staticd via lists.yoctoproject.org <staticd=gmail.com@...> wrote:
So, I built the latest poky and created the example recipe with the `DEPENDS` from my recipe and indeed, I see `libquadmath.so` in `sysroots-components/`.

I am really scratching my head now.  I must be missing something silly somewhere...

My build environment is running `zeus`  and the latest `poky` I grabbed is `honister`  Perhaps something changed that I am just overlooking somehow.

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 2:18 PM staticd via lists.yoctoproject.org <staticd=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Thank you, Konrad.

I have tried both of the approaches (local.conf and gcc-runtime_%.bbappend/gcc_%.bbappend), still `libquadmath.so` is not being built.

I will keep fiddling but I think we are onto something.

The interesting thing I found is that `libquadmath.so` IS being built for the nativesdk but NOT when I add `DEPENDS = "virtual/${TARGET_PREFIX}compillerlibs"` to my recipe.

Perhaps, because `FORTRAN = ""` is in the gcc_%.bb, maybe that should be something less strict?

I might be screwing up my bbappend too...

My append is in `meta-mylayer/recipes-devtools/gcc/gcc-runtime_%.bbappend`

Which is mapped correctly to $BBFILES n my layers `layer.conf`

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 2:07 PM Konrad Weihmann <kweihmann@...> wrote:
The following I just found in local.conf.sample.extended

# Enabling FORTRAN
# Note this is not officially supported and is just illustrated here to
# show an example of how it can be done
# You'll also need your fortran recipe to depend on libgfortran
FORTRAN:forcevariable = ",fortran"

guess that will solve your issue without the need for a bbappend.
Just inject that line via distro or local.conf

On 02.01.22 18:31, staticd wrote:
> [...]
> to be in my $STAGING_LIBDIR
>
> So far, I have been unable to figure out how to do that, unfortunately.
>
> On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 12:23 PM staticd <staticd@...
> <mailto:staticd@...>> wrote:
>
>     Thank you, Michael.
>
>     I have `DEPENDS = "virtual/arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-compilerlibs"`
>
>     and `do_compile[depends] +=
>     "virtual/arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-compilerlibs:do_check"`
>
>     However, libquadmath.so is still not present in `recipe-sysroot/lib`
>
>     I used the `do_check` task from gcc_runtime but that still isn't
>     providing `libquadmath.so` in my $STAGING_LIBDIR, which is where I
>     need it.
>
>     Many thanks.
>
>     On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 12:17 PM Michael Ho <michael.ho@...
>     <mailto:michael.ho@...>> wrote:
>
>         Not familiar with Fortran but maybe it helps to know that this
>         is normally handled with the DEPENDS mechanism. When you add
>         other recipes as dependencies to your recipe, the task
>         do_prepare_recipe_sysroot (run before do_compile) will make hard
>         links to the files from those dependency recipes into that
>         recipe-sysroot directory.
>
>         See:
>         https://docs.yoctoproject.org/singleindex.html#do-prepare-recipe-sysroot
>         <https://docs.yoctoproject.org/singleindex.html#do-prepare-recipe-sysroot>
>
>         Kind regards,
>         Michael
>
>         On Sun, 2 Jan 2022, 6:06 pm staticd, <staticd@...
>         <mailto:staticd@...>> wrote:
>
>             okay...I think I have a more interesting question now...
>
>             In the package I am building I have some Fortran code that
>             requires `libquadmath`
>
>             I see that `gcc-runtime` provides the library but I need the
>             library present in `recipe-sysroot/lib` when my `do_compile`
>             runs
>
>             Is there a way for me to do that?
>
>             My current approach is to build my image, copy the
>             libraries/includes to my recipe and `install` them in
>             `recipe-sysroot` before `do_compile`
>
>             This doesn't seem like the correct approach but I am not
>             sure how else to do it at this point
>
>             Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: updating system with local time

Arik Kleiman

I don't have option to add systemd.

Added alrady tzdata and all time zone folders exist.
The issue is that ntpdate returns time in UTC.

I found a way to get local time zone (by using ip lookup). Now i looking for a way to use it to update system time

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022, 15:47 Michael Opdenacker <michael.opdenacker@...> wrote:
Hi Arik,

On 1/4/22 1:15 PM, Arik Kleiman wrote:
> The thing is that ntpdate syncs system time to UTC
>
> How can i set my system's time according to time zone?

If you're using systemd, you could use the timedatectl command:
https://linuxiac.com/how-to-set-timezone-and-sync-server-time-with-ntp-in-linux/

Otherwise, you can add the "tzdata" recipe to your image. It should
allow you to set the timezone that you want:

Michael Opdenacker

Hi Arik,

On 1/4/22 1:15 PM, Arik Kleiman wrote:
The thing is that ntpdate syncs system time to UTC

How can i set my system's time according to time zone?

If you're using systemd, you could use the timedatectl command:
https://linuxiac.com/how-to-set-timezone-and-sync-server-time-with-ntp-in-linux/

Otherwise, you can add the "tzdata" recipe to your image. It should
allow you to set the timezone that you want:
https://www.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2018-October/042964.html

Cheers
Michael.

--
Michael Opdenacker, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com

BBLAYERS

Monsees, Steven C (US)

[...]

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022, 14:05 Ross Burton <ross@...> wrote:
Just use something like NTP to sync the local time. There's a number
of recipes that can do this, such as systemd/ntp/ntpdate.

Ross

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 at 07:47, Arik Kleiman <arik.kleiman@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to update my Read Only system (which connected  to the world via cellular) with local time?
>
> Im able to get the local time zone from ip lookup ... but can't use it to update the system current time.
>
> Thanks,
> Arik

Re: [meta-raspberrypi][PATCH] userland: add dtc dependency

Andrei Gherzan

On Thu, 8 Jul 2021, at 09:45, massimo toscanelli via lists.yoctoproject.org wrote:
When using dtparam, dtoverlay converts /proc/device-tree to a .dtb and
loads it. However, if dtc is not installed, this operation cannot be
done and every call to dtparam fails.

Therefore, dtc needs to be added to the list of userland dependencies
in order to properly call dtparam.

Signed-off-by: massimo toscanelli <massimo.toscanelli@...>
---
recipes-graphics/userland/userland_git.bb | 2 +-

diff --git a/recipes-graphics/userland/userland_git.bb
b/recipes-graphics/userland/userland_git.bb
index ead81f0..9ec57c9 100644
--- a/recipes-graphics/userland/userland_git.bb
+++ b/recipes-graphics/userland/userland_git.bb
@@ -104,5 +104,5 @@ FILES_${PN}-dev += "${includedir} \
FILES_${PN}-doc += "${datadir}/install"
FILES_${PN}-dbg += "${libdir}/plugins/.debug"

-RDEPENDS_${PN} += "bash"
+RDEPENDS_${PN} += "bash dtc"
RDEPENDS_${PN} += "${@bb.utils.contains("MACHINE_FEATURES",
"vc4graphics", "libegl-mesa", "", d)}"
--
2.17.1
Hi Massimo,

Somehow I've managed to miss this patch. Could you review this on the current branch version? This looks good to me but would need to be rebased.

Thanks,
Andrei

Re: [meta-raspberrypi][PATCH] xserver-xorg: remove xshmfence configure option

Andrei Gherzan

From: Mingli Yu <mingli.yu@...>

After the commit [1] introduced in openembedded-core layer,
some configure options is't carried over include xshmfence
option, so remove the xshmfence configure option to silence
the below warning.
WARNING: xserver-xorg-2_21.1.1-r0 do_configure: QA Issue:
xserver-xorg: invalid PACKAGECONFIG: xshmfence [invalid-packageconfig]

[1]
https://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core/commit/?id=e05abd87ee5d23750c641d0129d9c83db68ee2e8

Signed-off-by: Mingli Yu <mingli.yu@...>
I have merged this to master.

Thanks,
Andrei

[...]

[yocto-autobuilder2][PATCH] config.py: enable fedora34 for hardknott

Anuj Mittal

Signed-off-by: Anuj Mittal <anuj.mittal@...>
---
config.py | 2 +-

diff --git a/config.py b/config.py
index 5b21095..ea042c6 100644
--- a/config.py
+++ b/config.py
@@ -147,7 +147,7 @@ all_workers = workers + workers_bringup + workers_buildperf + workers_arm

# Worker filtering for older releases
workers_prev_releases = {
- "hardknott" : ("centos7", "centos8", "debian8", "debian9", "debian10", "fedora31", "fedora32", "fedora33", "opensuse152", "ubuntu1604", "ubuntu1804", "ubuntu2004", "perf-"),
+ "hardknott" : ("centos7", "centos8", "debian8", "debian9", "debian10", "fedora31", "fedora32", "fedora33", "fedora34", "opensuse152", "ubuntu1604", "ubuntu1804", "ubuntu2004", "perf-"),
"gatesgarth" : ("centos7", "centos8", "debian8", "debian9", "debian10", "fedora30", "fedora31", "fedora32", "opensuse150", "opensuse151", "opensuse152", "ubuntu1604", "ubuntu1804", "ubuntu1904", "ubuntu2004", "perf-"),
"dunfell" : ("centos7", "centos8", "debian8", "debian9", "debian10", "debian11", "fedora29", "fedora30", "fedora31", "fedora32", "fedora33", "fedora34", "opensuse150", "opensuse151", "opensuse152", "ubuntu1604", "ubuntu1804", "ubuntu1904", "ubuntu2004", "perf-"),
"zeus" : ("centos7", "debian8", "debian9", "debian10", "fedora28", "fedora29", "fedora30", "opensuse150", "opensuse151", "ubuntu1604", "ubuntu1804", "ubuntu1904", "perf-"),
--
2.33.1

M+ & H bugs with Milestone Movements WW01

Stephen Jolley

All,

YP M+ or high bugs which moved to a new milestone in WW01 are listed below:

Priority

Bug ID

Short Description

Changer

Owner

Was

Became

Medium+

5322

Global DNS fallback mechanism not present in poky distro

randy.macleod@...

kai.kang@...

3.5 M1

3.5 M2

13766

Using TCLIB=musl results in SDKs producing incompatible binaries

randy.macleod@...

sakib.sajal@...

3.5 M1

3.5 M2

14118

systemd services not enabled when using package feed

randy.macleod@...

kai.kang@...

3.5 M1

3.5 M2

14584

Allow to add reason on build cancellation

randy.macleod@...

trevor.gamblin@...

3.5 M1

3.5 M2

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley

Yocto Project Program Manager

(    Cell:                (208) 244-4460

* Email:              sjolley.yp.pm@...

1701 - 1720 of 57387