Date

Re: Ethernet device with systemd-networkd on Yocto won't work (rejects ARP replies), but does work with /etc/network/interfaces #yocto #systemd

eliranl@...

Thanks Matt!! This solved it.

And yes, the branch is thud-l4t-r32.3.1.

WIC cp is not copying files to ext4 partition #yocto

mail2uvijay@...

Hi Team, Able to create image for using Yocto. After creating the image, I am trying to copy one file using 'wic cp' to 'extt4' partition. while copying i am not getting any error, after flashing the image on board copied file was not present. Is there any other ways to copy a file to ext4 partition. Where as in case vfat partition i could able to copy the file successfully. Regards, Vijay

M+ & H bugs with Milestone Movements WW37

Stephen Jolley

All,

YP M+ or high bugs which moved to a new milestone in WW37 are listed below:

Priority

Bug ID

Short Description

Changer

Owner

Was

Became

High

13646

runtime tests sometimes can't login to the serial console on systemd images (generates warning)

randy.macleod@...

kai.kang@...

3.2 M3

3.2 M4

14039

bitbake selftest failing with freedesktoporg git

randy.macleod@...

richard.purdie@...

3.2 M3

3.2 M4

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley

Yocto Project Program Manager

(    Cell:                (208) 244-4460

* Email:              sjolley.yp.pm@...

Enhancements/Bugs closed WW37!

Stephen Jolley

All,

The below were the owners of enhancements or bugs closed during the last week!

Who

Count

ross@...

2

ydirson@...

2

nickersk@...

1

Grand Total

5

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley

Yocto Project Program Manager

(    Cell:                (208) 244-4460

* Email:              sjolley.yp.pm@...

Current Autobuilder Intermittent bugs by the WW created or closed.

Stephen Jolley

All,

Below are the lists of open and closed medium or higher Autobuilder Intermittent bugs by the WW created or closed'.

Opened

Count

Closed

Count

2019WW47

1

2020WW26

2

2020WW8

1

2020WW27

2

2020WW24

1

2020WW28

3

2020WW25

1

2020WW29

2

2020WW29

1

2020WW30

3

2020WW30

1

2020WW31

1

2020WW31

2

2020WW33

1

2020WW33

5

2020WW34

4

2020WW34

2

2020WW35

1

2020WW35

3

2020WW37

2

2020WW36

3

Grand Total

21

2020WW37

1

Grand Total

22

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley

Yocto Project Program Manager

(    Cell:                (208) 244-4460

* Email:              sjolley.yp.pm@...

Current high bug count owners for Yocto Project 3.2

Stephen Jolley

All,

Below is the list as of top 46 bug owners as of the end of WW37 of who have open medium or higher bugs and enhancements against YP 3.2.   There are 33 possible work days left until the final release candidates for YP 3.2 needs to be released.

Who

Count

richard.purdie@...

32

david.reyna@...

22

akuster808@...

18

bluelightning@...

17

bruce.ashfield@...

17

ross@...

11

mark.morton@...

11

kai.kang@...

10

JPEWhacker@...

9

Qi.Chen@...

9

timothy.t.orling@...

9

trevor.gamblin@...

7

sakib.sajal@...

6

randy.macleod@...

5

raj.khem@...

5

hongxu.jia@...

5

mostthingsweb@...

4

rpjday@...

4

mingli.yu@...

4

yi.zhao@...

3

jon.mason@...

3

kergoth@...

2

michael@...

2

steve@...

2

akuster@...

2

alejandro@...

2

jaewon@...

2

jpuhlman@...

2

chee.yang.lee@...

2

jeanmarie.lemetayer@...

2

ydirson@...

2

mark.hatle@...

2

anuj.mittal@...

1

khairul.rohaizzat.jamaluddin@...

1

liezhi.yang@...

1

joe.slater@...

1

changqing.li@...

1

maxime.roussinbelanger@...

1

aehs29@...

1

ankur.tyagi85@...

1

matt.ranostay@...

1

dl9pf@...

1

amber.n.elliot@...

1

liu.ming50@...

1

kai.ruhnau@...

1

jason.wessel@...

1

Grand Total

247

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley

Yocto Project Program Manager

(    Cell:                (208) 244-4460

* Email:              sjolley.yp.pm@...

Yocto Project Newcomer & Unassigned Bugs - Help Needed

Stephen Jolley

All,

The triage team is starting to try and collect up and classify bugs which a newcomer to the project would be able to work on in a way which means people can find them. They're being listed on the triage page under the appropriate heading:

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Bug_Triage#Newcomer_Bugs  Also please review: https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/How_to_submit_a_patch_to_OpenEmbedded

The idea is these bugs should be straight forward for a person to help work on who doesn't have deep experience with the project.  If anyone can help, please take ownership of the bug and send patches!  If anyone needs help/advice there are people on irc who can likely do so, or some of the more experienced contributors will likely be happy to help too.

Also, the triage team meets weekly and does its best to handle the bugs reported into the Bugzilla. The number of people attending that meeting has fallen, as have the number of people available to help fix bugs. One of the things we hear users report is they don't know how to help. We (the triage team) are therefore going to start reporting out the currently 338 unassigned or newcomer bugs.

We're hoping people may be able to spare some time now and again to help out with these.  Bugs are split into two types, "true bugs" where things don't work as they should and "enhancements" which are features we'd want to add to the system.  There are also roughly four different "priority" classes right now, “3.2”, “3.3, "3.99" and "Future", the more pressing/urgent issues being in "3.2" and then “3.3”.

Please review this link and if a bug is something you would be able to help with either take ownership of the bug, or send me (sjolley.yp.pm@...) an e-mail with the bug number you would like and I will assign it to you (please make sure you have a Bugzilla account).  The list is at: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Bug_Triage_Archive#Unassigned_or_Newcomer_Bugs

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley

Yocto Project Program Manager

(    Cell:                (208) 244-4460

* Email:              sjolley.yp.pm@...

Re: Patching file contained in downloaded recipe

Chuck Wolber

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 3:05 PM Greg Wilson-Lindberg <GWilson@...> wrote:

Hi Chuck,

I am patching a recipe that is included with the Yocto system that I download. The .system file that I need to modify is in one of the file directories that are part of the recipe.

I have a .bbappend recipe that is being picked up, but because the file that I want to patch is part of the recipe and not part of what a recipe would download if it were building something from source, the patch system is not finding it.

In that case, your best bet is to probably write a do_*_append() function into the bbappend recipe so you can jump in after one of the build steps and apply your patch during the appropriate stage. Refer to section 28.1 of the Mega Manual for all of the build tasks, and pick one that seems sensible. For example, you can write a do_install_append() function, and then prepend ${B} to the path that the service file typically shows up at to access it. From there, it is a simple matter of using typical commands to apply whatever patch you want.

I have no doubt that other, more experienced people on the Yocto project, may suggest a better target than do_install, so listen to them if any should jump in and offer sensible correction to what I am saying.

Part of my question was, could I use the PATCHDIR option to specify the /lib/systemd/system/file.service file to get the patch to run against the ‘copied’ version of the file?

Given the example above, you would simply use ${B}/lib/systemd/system/file.service and use garden variety command line tools to apply the patch.

Sorry for the weird “<reply>…<reply\>” blocks, I’m stuck with Outlook for email and I can’t figure out how to get it to indent the email I’m replying to and let me comment in line without indenting my replies also.

No worries. I used to use mutt and pine, which were really good at inline posting. Alas, I have moved on to gmail, which is not so good, and comes into conflict in places such as this. We make-do of course...

..Ch:W..

--
"Perfection must be reached by degrees; she requires the slow hand of time." - Voltaire

Re: Patching file contained in downloaded recipe

Greg Wilson-Lindberg

Hi Chuck,

From: Jens Rehsack <sno@...>

Add recipe for companion of IBM Software TPM 2.0 - IBM's TPM 2.0 TSS.
It's a user space TSS for TPM 2.0.

Signed-off-by: Jens Rehsack <sno@...>
---
...efile.am-expand-wildcards-in-prereqs.patch | 125 ++++++++++++++++++
.../ibmtpm2tss/ibmtpm2tss_1.5.0.bb | 27 ++++
2 files changed, 152 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 meta-tpm/recipes-tpm2/ibmtpm2tss/ibmtpm2tss/0001-utils-12-Makefile.am-expand-wildcards-in-prereqs.patch
create mode 100644 meta-tpm/recipes-tpm2/ibmtpm2tss/ibmtpm2tss_1.5.0.bb

diff --git a/meta-tpm/recipes-tpm2/ibmtpm2tss/ibmtpm2tss/0001-utils-12-Makefile.am-expand-wildcards-in-prereqs.patch b/meta-tpm/recipes-tpm2/ibmtpm2tss/ibmtpm2tss/0001-utils-12-Makefile.am-expand-wildcards-in-prereqs.patch
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..8b13fb6
--- /dev/null
+++ b/meta-tpm/recipes-tpm2/ibmtpm2tss/ibmtpm2tss/0001-utils-12-Makefile.am-expand-wildcards-in-prereqs.patch
@@ -0,0 +1,125 @@
+From 26091b7830d84a12308442b238652ee9475d407b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
+From: Jens Rehsack <sno@...>
+Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 07:46:41 +0200
+Subject: [PATCH] utils{,12}/Makefile.am: expand wildcards in prereqs
+
+Expand wildcards of required sources to avoid errors like:
+make[2]: *** No rule to make target 'man/man1/*.1', needed by 'all-am'. Stop.
+make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
+
+Upstream-Status: Submitted
+
+Signed-off-by: Jens Rehsack <sno@...>
+---
+ utils/Makefile.am | 75 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
+ utils12/Makefile.am | 8 ++++-
+ 2 files changed, 79 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
+
+diff --git a/utils/Makefile.am b/utils/Makefile.am
+index 1e51fe3..170a26e 100644
+--- a/utils/Makefile.am
++++ b/utils/Makefile.am
+@@ -81,9 +81,78 @@ libibmtssutils_la_LIBADD = libibmtss.la $(LIBCRYPTO_LIBS)
+
+ noinst_HEADERS = CommandAttributes.h imalib.h tssdev.h ntc2lib.h tssntc.h Commands_fp.h objecttemplates.h tssproperties.h cryptoutils.h Platform.h tssauth.h tsssocket.h ekutils.h eventlib.h tssccattributes.h
+ # install every header in ibmtss
+-nobase_include_HEADERS = ibmtss/*.h
+-
+-notrans_man_MANS = man/man1/*.1
++nobase_include_HEADERS = ibmtss/ActivateCredential_fp.h ibmtss/ActivateIdentity_fp.h ibmtss/BaseTypes.h \
++ ibmtss/CertifyCreation_fp.h ibmtss/Certify_fp.h ibmtss/CertifyX509_fp.h ibmtss/ChangeEPS_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/ChangePPS_fp.h ibmtss/ClearControl_fp.h ibmtss/Clear_fp.h ibmtss/ClockRateAdjust_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/ClockSet_fp.h ibmtss/Commit_fp.h ibmtss/ContextLoad_fp.h ibmtss/ContextSave_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/CreateEndorsementKeyPair_fp.h ibmtss/Create_fp.h ibmtss/CreateLoaded_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/CreatePrimary_fp.h ibmtss/CreateWrapKey_fp.h ibmtss/DictionaryAttackLockReset_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/DictionaryAttackParameters_fp.h ibmtss/Duplicate_fp.h ibmtss/ECC_Parameters_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/ECDH_KeyGen_fp.h ibmtss/ECDH_ZGen_fp.h ibmtss/EC_Ephemeral_fp.h ibmtss/EncryptDecrypt2_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/EncryptDecrypt_fp.h ibmtss/EventSequenceComplete_fp.h ibmtss/EvictControl_fp.h ibmtss/Extend_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/FlushContext_fp.h ibmtss/FlushSpecific_fp.h ibmtss/GetCapability12_fp.h ibmtss/GetCapability_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/GetCommandAuditDigest_fp.h ibmtss/GetRandom_fp.h ibmtss/GetSessionAuditDigest_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/GetTestResult_fp.h ibmtss/GetTime_fp.h ibmtss/Hash_fp.h ibmtss/HashSequenceStart_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/HierarchyChangeAuth_fp.h ibmtss/HierarchyControl_fp.h ibmtss/HMAC_fp.h ibmtss/HMAC_Start_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/Implementation.h ibmtss/Import_fp.h ibmtss/IncrementalSelfTest_fp.h ibmtss/LoadExternal_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/Load_fp.h ibmtss/LoadKey2_fp.h ibmtss/MakeCredential_fp.h ibmtss/MakeIdentity_fp.h ibmtss/NTC_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/NV_Certify_fp.h ibmtss/NV_ChangeAuth_fp.h ibmtss/NV_DefineSpace12_fp.h ibmtss/NV_DefineSpace_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/NV_Extend_fp.h ibmtss/NV_GlobalWriteLock_fp.h ibmtss/NV_Increment_fp.h ibmtss/NV_Read_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/NV_ReadLock_fp.h ibmtss/NV_ReadPublic_fp.h ibmtss/NV_ReadValueAuth_fp.h ibmtss/NV_ReadValue_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/NV_SetBits_fp.h ibmtss/NV_UndefineSpace_fp.h ibmtss/NV_UndefineSpaceSpecial_fp.h ibmtss/NV_Write_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/NV_WriteLock_fp.h ibmtss/NV_WriteValueAuth_fp.h ibmtss/NV_WriteValue_fp.h ibmtss/ObjectChangeAuth_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/OIAP_fp.h ibmtss/OSAP_fp.h ibmtss/OwnerReadInternalPub_fp.h ibmtss/OwnerSetDisable_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/Parameters12.h ibmtss/Parameters.h ibmtss/PCR_Allocate_fp.h ibmtss/PCR_Event_fp.h ibmtss/PCR_Extend_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/PcrRead12_fp.h ibmtss/PCR_Read_fp.h ibmtss/PCR_Reset12_fp.h ibmtss/PCR_Reset_fp.h ibmtss/PCR_SetAuthPolicy_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/PCR_SetAuthValue_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyAuthorize_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyAuthorizeNV_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyAuthValue_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/PolicyCommandCode_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyCounterTimer_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyCpHash_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyDuplicationSelect_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/PolicyGetDigest_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyLocality_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyNameHash_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyNV_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/PolicyNvWritten_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyOR_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyPassword_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyPCR_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/PolicyPhysicalPresence_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyRestart_fp.h ibmtss/PolicySecret_fp.h ibmtss/PolicySigned_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/PolicyTemplate_fp.h ibmtss/PolicyTicket_fp.h ibmtss/PP_Commands_fp.h ibmtss/Quote2_fp.h ibmtss/Quote_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/ReadClock_fp.h ibmtss/ReadPubek_fp.h ibmtss/ReadPublic_fp.h ibmtss/Rewrap_fp.h ibmtss/RSA_Decrypt_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/RSA_Encrypt_fp.h ibmtss/SelfTest_fp.h ibmtss/SequenceComplete_fp.h ibmtss/SequenceUpdate_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/SetAlgorithmSet_fp.h ibmtss/SetCommandCodeAuditStatus_fp.h ibmtss/SetPrimaryPolicy_fp.h ibmtss/Shutdown_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/Sign12_fp.h ibmtss/Sign_fp.h ibmtss/StartAuthSession_fp.h ibmtss/Startup12_fp.h ibmtss/Startup_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/StirRandom_fp.h ibmtss/TakeOwnership_fp.h ibmtss/TestParms_fp.h ibmtss/TPMB.h ibmtss/TpmBuildSwitches.h \
++ ibmtss/tpmconstants12.h ibmtss/tpmstructures12.h ibmtss/tpmtypes12.h ibmtss/TPM_Types.h ibmtss/tsscrypto.h \
++ ibmtss/tsscryptoh.h ibmtss/tsserror12.h ibmtss/tsserror.h ibmtss/tssfile.h ibmtss/tss.h ibmtss/tssmarshal12.h \
++ ibmtss/tssmarshal.h ibmtss/tssprintcmd.h ibmtss/tssprint.h ibmtss/tssresponsecode.h ibmtss/tsstransmit.h \
++ ibmtss/tssutils.h ibmtss/Unmarshal12_fp.h ibmtss/Unmarshal_fp.h ibmtss/Unseal_fp.h ibmtss/VerifySignature_fp.h \
++ ibmtss/ZGen_2Phase_fp.h
++
++notrans_man_MANS = man/man1/tssactivatecredential.1 man/man1/tsscertify.1 man/man1/tsscertifycreation.1 \
++ man/man1/tsscertifyx509.1 man/man1/tsschangeeps.1 man/man1/tsschangepps.1 man/man1/tssclear.1 \
++ man/man1/tssclearcontrol.1 man/man1/tssclockrateadjust.1 man/man1/tssclockset.1 man/man1/tsscommit.1 \
++ man/man1/tsscontextload.1 man/man1/tsscontextsave.1 man/man1/tsscreate.1 man/man1/tsscreateek.1 \
++ man/man1/tsscreateekcert.1 man/man1/tsscreateloaded.1 man/man1/tsscreateprimary.1 \
++ man/man1/tssdictionaryattacklockreset.1 man/man1/tssdictionaryattackparameters.1 man/man1/tssduplicate.1 \
++ man/man1/tsseccparameters.1 man/man1/tssecephemeral.1 man/man1/tssencryptdecrypt.1 man/man1/tsseventextend.1 \
++ man/man1/tsseventsequencecomplete.1 man/man1/tssevictcontrol.1 man/man1/tssflushcontext.1 man/man1/tssgetcapability.1 \
++ man/man1/tssgetcommandauditdigest.1 man/man1/tssgetcryptolibrary.1 man/man1/tssgetrandom.1 \
++ man/man1/tssgetsessionauditdigest.1 man/man1/tssgettestresult.1 man/man1/tssgettime.1 man/man1/tsshash.1 \
++ man/man1/tsshashsequencestart.1 man/man1/tsshierarchychangeauth.1 man/man1/tsshierarchycontrol.1 \
++ man/man1/tsshmac.1 man/man1/tsshmacstart.1 man/man1/tssimaextend.1 man/man1/tssimport.1 man/man1/tssimportpem.1 \
++ man/man1/tssload.1 man/man1/tssloadexternal.1 man/man1/tssmakecredential.1 man/man1/tssntc2getconfig.1 \
++ man/man1/tssntc2lockconfig.1 man/man1/tssntc2preconfig.1 man/man1/tssnvcertify.1 man/man1/tssnvchangeauth.1 \
++ man/man1/tssnvdefinespace.1 man/man1/tssnvextend.1 man/man1/tssnvglobalwritelock.1 man/man1/tssnvincrement.1 \
++ man/man1/tssnvread.1 man/man1/tssnvreadlock.1 man/man1/tssnvreadpublic.1 man/man1/tssnvsetbits.1 \
++ man/man1/tssnvundefinespace.1 man/man1/tssnvundefinespacespecial.1 man/man1/tssnvwrite.1 man/man1/tssnvwritelock.1 \
++ man/man1/tssobjectchangeauth.1 man/man1/tsspcrallocate.1 man/man1/tsspcrevent.1 man/man1/tsspcrextend.1 \
++ man/man1/tsspcrread.1 man/man1/tsspcrreset.1 man/man1/tsspolicyauthorize.1 man/man1/tsspolicyauthorizenv.1 \
++ man/man1/tsspolicyauthvalue.1 man/man1/tsspolicycommandcode.1 man/man1/tsspolicycountertimer.1 \
++ man/man1/tsspolicycphash.1 man/man1/tsspolicyduplicationselect.1 man/man1/tsspolicygetdigest.1 \
++ man/man1/tsspolicymaker.1 man/man1/tsspolicymakerpcr.1 man/man1/tsspolicynamehash.1 man/man1/tsspolicynv.1 \
++ man/man1/tsspolicynvwritten.1 man/man1/tsspolicyor.1 man/man1/tsspolicypassword.1 man/man1/tsspolicypcr.1 \
++ man/man1/tsspolicyrestart.1 man/man1/tsspolicysecret.1 man/man1/tsspolicysigned.1 man/man1/tsspolicytemplate.1 \
++ man/man1/tsspolicyticket.1 man/man1/tsspowerup.1 man/man1/tssprintattr.1 man/man1/tsspublicname.1 \
++ man/man1/tssquote.1 man/man1/tssreadclock.1 man/man1/tssreadpublic.1 man/man1/tssreturncode.1 \
++ man/man1/tssrewrap.1 man/man1/tssrsadecrypt.1 man/man1/tssrsaencrypt.1 man/man1/tsssequencecomplete.1 \
++ man/man1/tsssequenceupdate.1 man/man1/tsssetcommandcodeauditstatus.1 man/man1/tsssetprimarypolicy.1 \
++ man/man1/tssshutdown.1 man/man1/tsssign.1 man/man1/tsssignapp.1 man/man1/tssstartauthsession.1 \
++ man/man1/tssstartup.1 man/man1/tssstirrandom.1 man/man1/tsstimepacket.1 man/man1/tsstpm2pem.1 \
++ man/man1/tsstpmcmd.1 man/man1/tsstpmpublic2eccpoint.1 man/man1/tssunseal.1 man/man1/tssverifysignature.1 \
++ man/man1/tsswriteapp.1 man/man1/tsszgen2phase.1
+
+ if CONFIG_TPM20
+ noinst_HEADERS += tss20.h tssauth20.h ibmtss/tssprintcmd.h
+diff --git a/utils12/Makefile.am b/utils12/Makefile.am
+index a01f47c..e9fe61e 100644
+--- a/utils12/Makefile.am
++++ b/utils12/Makefile.am
+@@ -9,7 +9,13 @@ libibmtssutils12_la_CFLAGS = -I$(top_srcdir)/utils
+ # result: [current-age].age.revision
+ libibmtssutils12_la_LDFLAGS = -version-info @TSSLIB_VERSION_INFO@ ../utils/libibmtss.la
+
+-notrans_man_MANS = man/man1/*.1
++notrans_man_MANS = man/man1/tss1activateidentity.1 man/man1/tss1createekcert.1 man/man1/tss1createendorsementkeypair.1 \
++ man/man1/tss1createwrapkey.1 man/man1/tss1eventextend.1 man/man1/tss1extend.1 man/man1/tss1flushspecific.1 \
++ man/man1/tss1getcapability.1 man/man1/tss1imaextend.1 man/man1/tss1loadkey2.1 man/man1/tss1makeekblob.1 \
++ man/man1/tss1makeidentity.1 man/man1/tss1nvdefinespace.1 man/man1/tss1nvreadvalue.1 man/man1/tss1nvreadvalueauth.1 \
++ man/man1/tss1nvwritevalue.1 man/man1/tss1nvwritevalueauth.1 man/man1/tss1oiap.1 man/man1/tss1osap.1 \
++ man/man1/tss1ownerreadinternalpub.1 man/man1/tss1ownersetdisable.1 man/man1/tss1pcrread.1 man/man1/tss1quote2.1 \
++ man/man1/tss1sign.1 man/man1/tss1startup.1 man/man1/tss1takeownership.1 man/man1/tss1tpminit.1
+ noinst_HEADERS = ekutils12.h
+
+ bin_PROGRAMS = activateidentity createendorsementkeypair createwrapkey extend flushspecific getcapability loadkey2 makeidentity nvdefinespace nvreadvalueauth nvreadvalue nvwritevalueauth nvwritevalue oiap osap ownerreadinternalpub ownersetdisable pcrread quote2 sign startup takeownership tpminit createekcert makeekblob eventextend imaextend
+--
+2.17.1
+
diff --git a/meta-tpm/recipes-tpm2/ibmtpm2tss/ibmtpm2tss_1.5.0.bb b/meta-tpm/recipes-tpm2/ibmtpm2tss/ibmtpm2tss_1.5.0.bb
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..18ad7eb
--- /dev/null
+++ b/meta-tpm/recipes-tpm2/ibmtpm2tss/ibmtpm2tss_1.5.0.bb
@@ -0,0 +1,27 @@
+SUMMARY = "IBM's Software TPM 2.0 TSS"
+DESCRIPTION = "This is a user space TSS for TPM 2.0. It implements the \
+functionality equivalent to (but not API compatible with) the TCG TSS \
+working group's ESAPI, SAPI, and TCTI API's (and perhaps more) but with a \
+hopefully simpler interface. \
+It comes with over 110 'TPM tools' samples that can be used for scripted \
+apps, rapid prototyping, education, and debugging. \
+It also comes with a web based TPM interface, suitable for a demo to an \
+audience that is unfamiliar with TCG technology. It is also useful for \
+basic TPM management."
+HOMEPAGE = "http://ibmswtpm.sourceforge.net/ibmtss2.html"
+LICENSE = "BSD"
+SECTION = "securty/tpm"
+LIC_FILES_CHKSUM = "file://LICENSE;md5=1e023f61454ac828b4aa1bc4293f7d5f"
+
+DEPENDS = "openssl ibmswtpm2"
+
+inherit autotools pkgconfig
+
+SRCREV = "aa6c6ec83793ba21782033c03439977c26d3cc87"
+SRC_URI = " git://git.code.sf.net/p/ibmtpm20tss/tss;nobranch=1 \
+ file://0001-utils-12-Makefile.am-expand-wildcards-in-prereqs.patch \
+ "
+
+EXTRA_OECONF = "--disable-tpm-1.2"
+