Date

Re: Yocto build to add root password

Mauro

On 27/11/19 12:06, Andy Pont wrote:
I tried this out on a build that I am working on for which I needed to add a root password and to create a non-root user with a password.
If I use:
EXTRA_USERS_PARAMS += "usermod -p `openssl passwd -6 ${ROOT_PASSWORD}` root;”
When I try to login to the device it rejects the password that was defined as ROOT_PASSWORD.  If I remove the “-6” from the openssl command and rebuild/deploy the image then I can login to the target as expected.  Is there something else that needs to be defined/included in the Yocto configuration in order for the “-6” option to work?
-Andy.
Actually I'm using:

EXTRA_USERS_PARAMS = " usermod -p '$(openssl passwd -6 myrootpassword)' root;"

with success on warrior.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that with password algorithms like the -6 we need the two ' ' around the openssl command, because the generated hash contains the "$" character, that is resolved as a bash variable somewhere in the process.

But at this point I'm not sure if ${ROOT_PASSWORD} works (I'm using the password wrote on the command, not passed by variable).

Regards

--
Mauro

Re: How to reduce rootfs image size?

Josef Holzmayr <holzmayr@...>

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 10:12:13PM +1100, JH wrote:
Hi,

Does the Yocto rootfs image size is based on real contents included in
the image-rootfs.tar.gz?

When I build the image with very large size of applications and
libraries such as boost, I have my image-rootfs.tr.gz about 44 MB,
then I removed all large size of applications and libraries, I changed
IMAGE_ROOTFS_SIZE to a small size IMAGE_ROOTFS_SIZE = 20000, I thought
the image-rootfs.tar.gz should be reduced to a small size, but it is
still 43 MB I don't believe it is that big, which variable I should
use to reduce the image size?
tar.gz ist a content-based format, not a filesystem based one. So if the
tarball is that big, then you certainly have all those things in your
rootfs. Look at the manifest files to find out that goes in there, and
use buildhistory to find out the sizes of the things.

Greetz

--
———————————————
Josef Holzmayr

Tel: +49 8444 9204-48
Fax: +49 8444 9204-50

R-S-I Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Woelkestrasse 11
D-85301 Schweitenkirchen
www.rsi-elektrotechnik.de
———————————————
Amtsgericht Ingolstadt – GmbH: HRB 191328 – KG: HRA 170393
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Sorg, Dipl.-Ing. Franz Sorg
Ust-IdNr: DE 128592548

Amtsgericht Ingolstadt - GmbH: HRB 191328 - KG: HRA 170363
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Sorg, Dipl.-Ing. Franz Sorg
USt-IdNr.: DE 128592548

How to reduce rootfs image size?

JH

Hi,

Does the Yocto rootfs image size is based on real contents included in
the image-rootfs.tar.gz?

When I build the image with very large size of applications and
libraries such as boost, I have my image-rootfs.tr.gz about 44 MB,
then I removed all large size of applications and libraries, I changed
IMAGE_ROOTFS_SIZE to a small size IMAGE_ROOTFS_SIZE = 20000, I thought
the image-rootfs.tar.gz should be reduced to a small size, but it is
still 43 MB I don't believe it is that big, which variable I should
use to reduce the image size?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jh

Re: Yocto build to add root password

Andy Pont

Mauro wrote...

pay attention that "openssl passwd ${ROOT_PASSWORD}" command handles only passwords up to 8 characters (the extra characters will be truncated and the generated hash is for the first eight).

If you want to use more than 8 characters in the password, use another password algorithm instead of the default one. You can see other supported algorithms typing "openssl help passwd".

For example, command could become

openssl passwd -6 ${ROOT_PASSWORD}

I tried this out on a build that I am working on for which I needed to add a root password and to create a non-root user with a password.

If I use:

EXTRA_USERS_PARAMS += "usermod -p `openssl passwd -6 ${ROOT_PASSWORD}` root;”

When I try to login to the device it rejects the password that was defined as ROOT_PASSWORD.  If I remove the “-6” from the openssl command and rebuild/deploy the image then I can login to the target as expected.  Is there something else that needs to be defined/included in the Yocto configuration in order for the “-6” option to work?

-Andy.

Re: What signal type from DBUS query to get 4G LTE singaling strenth level, RSSI?

JH

Apology, wrong mailing list.

On 11/27/19, JH <jupiter.hce@...> wrote:
Hi,

I am using dbus to query 4G LTE signaling strength level from
"Strength" and get -80 or -100, is it from RSSI?

dbus_message_new_method_call("net.connman", "/",
"net.connman.Manager", "GetServices");

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jh

What signal type from DBUS query to get 4G LTE singaling strenth level, RSSI?

JH

Hi,

I am using dbus to query 4G LTE signaling strength level from
"Strength" and get -80 or -100, is it from RSSI?

dbus_message_new_method_call("net.connman", "/",
"net.connman.Manager", "GetServices");

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jh

[yocto-announce] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Yocto Project 2.7.2 (Warrior 21.0.2) Released

Vineela

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the Yocto Project 2.7.2 (warrior-21.0.2) Release is now available for download.

http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/yocto/yocto-2.7.2/poky-warrior-21.0.2.tar.bz2
http://mirrors.kernel.org/yocto/yocto/yocto-2.7.2/poky-warrior-21.0.2.tar.bz2

A gpg signed version of these release notes is available at:

http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/yocto/yocto-2.7.2/RELEASENOTES

Full Test Report:

http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/yocto/yocto-2.7.2/testreport.txt

Thank you for everyone's contributions to this release.

Sincerely,

Vineela Tummalapalli
Yocto Project Build and Release
<vineela.tummalapalli@...>

Re: [warrior] [meta-qt4] recipes-qt4: qt4-embedded: fix build on GCC v8

Paul Eggleton

On Tuesday, 26 November 2019 10:29:54 PM NZDT Quentin Schulz wrote:
*sigh* Guilty of "last minute renaming and not retesting".
We've all done it at some point ;)

Cheers
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton
Intel System Software Products

Re: Adding python3-compile-native

Ross Burton <ross.burton@...>

On 26/11/2019 13:03, Mauro Ziliani wrote:
How can I add python3-compile-native to my bsp?
I working with Krogoth, I llok python-3.5-manifest.inc where FILES_${PN}-compile is defined.
I think I need to define FILES_${PN}-compile-native in some way
For a release as old as Krogoth, any dependency on python3-compile should be target-specific. Recent releases have the relevant provides set so that python3-native provides those names and dependencies just work.

tl;dr: set RDEPENDS_${PN}_class-target instead of RDEPENDS_${PN} where you've got a dependency on python3-compile.

Ross

Yocto Project Status WW48'19

Stephen Jolley

Current Dev Position: YP 3.1 M1

Next Deadline: YP 3.1 M1 build Dec. 2, 2019

Next Team Meetings:

Key Status/Updates:

  • YP 2.7.2 should be released imminently.
  • The reproducibility issues from last week have been addressed and we are hoping to enable this by default soon, thanks to everyone who helped fix issues.
  • The news for hash equivalence is not so promising. Whilst a number of bugs were fixed, we’ve found a major problem which explains some of the failures we’ve seen and are currently working out how we may be able to resolve that issue.
  • Intermittent build failures continue to hamper builds, particularly combined with the above issues and as few people are available to attempt to debug and resolve them.
  • The focus on hash equivalence and reproducibility has slowed patch merging in other areas. Patch testing has been problematic as there are a lot of regressions being found in submitted patches which also slows down the whole merging process.
  • The TSC is working on LTS plans, productive discussions have been had and a new policy on handling this and stable releases should be available in the next couple of weeks.
  • We are continuing to collect ideas for YP 3.1 in this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UKZIGe88-eq3-pOPtkAvFAegbQDzhy_f4ye64yjnABc/edit?usp=sharing
  • Due to the number of key fixes being found we have delayed YP 3.0.1 being built slightly whilst we merge those fixes, it should build in the next few days.
  • If anyone has any status items for the project they’d like to add to the weekly reports, please email Richard and Stephen.

Proposed YP 3.1 Milestone Dates:

  • YP 3.1 M1 Proposed build date 12/2/2019
  • YP 3.1 M1 Proposed release date 12/13/2019
  • YP 3.1 M2 Proposed build date 1/20/2020
  • YP 3.1 M2 Proposed release date 1/31/2020
  • YP 3.1 M3 Proposed build date 2/24/2020
  • YP 3.1 M3 Proposed release date 3/6/2020
  • YP 3.1 M4 Proposed build date  3/30/2020
  • YP 3.1 M4 Proposed release date  4/24/2020

Planned upcoming dot releases:

  • YP 2.7.2 Should release this week.
  • YP 3.0.1 Proposed build date  11/25/2019
  • YP 3.0.1 Proposed release date 12/06/2019
  • YP 2.7.3 Proposed build date  2/10/20
  • YP 2.7.3 Proposed release date 2/21/20
  • YP 3.0.2 Proposed build date  2/3/20
  • YP 3.0.2 Proposed release date 2/14/20

Tracking Metrics:

The Yocto Project’s technical governance is through its Technical Steering Committee, more information is available at:

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/TSC

The Status reports are now stored on the wiki at: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Weekly_Status

[If anyone has suggestions for other information you’d like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley

Yocto Project Project Manager

(    Cell:                (208) 244-4460

* Email:              sjolley.yp.pm@...

Adding python3-compile-native

Mauro Ziliani

Hi all.

How can I add python3-compile-native to my bsp?

I working with Krogoth, I llok python-3.5-manifest.inc where FILES_${PN}-compile is defined.

I think I need to define FILES_${PN}-compile-native in some way

Re: [warrior] [meta-qt4] recipes-qt4: qt4-embedded: fix build on GCC v8

Quentin Schulz

Hi Paul,

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 03:44:40PM +1300, Paul Eggleton wrote:
Hi Quentin

On Wednesday, 20 November 2019 5:06:17 AM NZDT Quentin Schulz wrote:
At least since gcc v8, source code with asm volatile won't compile
anymore.

The volatile qualifier anyway is a no-op since asm blocks are implicitly
volatile as written in the documentation[1].

Let's get rid of this redundant qualifier so we can build with newer
GCCs.
So I tested this and the name of the patch doesn't match up with the change to
SRC_URI. I have however gone ahead and fixed it and merged it to warrior, but
if you could please ensure you test future patches that would be much
appreciated.
*sigh* Guilty of "last minute renaming and not retesting".

Thanks for taking care of it, will make sure I'll be more careful before
sending patches.

Quentin

Re: Yocto build to add root password

JH

Thanks Gabriele, Rudolf and Mauro, brilliant.

On 11/26/19, Mauro <m.salvini@...> wrote:
On 25/11/19 17:24, Rudolf J Streif wrote:
Hi,

That's done via the extrausers class in an image recipe. Add this to
your image recipe:

inherit extrausers

ROOT_PASSWORD = "secret"

EXTRA_USERS_PARAMS = "usermod -p `openssl passwd ${ROOT_PASSWORD}` root;"

<<<<<<

Make sure you use the backticks (`).

:rjs

On 11/23/19 2:25 PM, JH wrote:

Hi,

I built a Yocto image and I could log into the root without password,
how could I set up the Yocto build in a receipt to set password for
logging?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jh
Hi,

pay attention that "openssl passwd ${ROOT_PASSWORD}" command handles
only passwords up to 8 characters (the extra characters will be
truncated and the generated hash is for the first eight).

If you want to use more than 8 characters in the password, use another
password algorithm instead of the default one. You can see other
supported algorithms typing "openssl help passwd".

For example, command could become

openssl passwd -6 ${ROOT_PASSWORD}

Regards

--
Mauro Salvini | KOAN sas | Bergamo - Italia
embedded software engineering

Re: [RFC] Yocto Autobuilder and LAVA Integration

Aaron Chan

Hi Nicholas

From: Christopher Larson <chris_larson@...>

Signed-off-by: Christopher Larson <chris_larson@...>
---
 .../checksecurity/checksecurity_2.0.15.bb          |  3 ++-
 .../check-setuid-use-more-portable-find-args.patch | 23 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 create mode 100644 recipes-security/checksecurity/files/check-setuid-use-more-portable-find-args.patch

diff --git a/recipes-security/checksecurity/checksecurity_2.0.15.bb b/recipes-security/checksecurity/checksecurity_2.0.15.bb
index a9616911..030bf251 100644
--- a/recipes-security/checksecurity/checksecurity_2.0.15.bb
+++ b/recipes-security/checksecurity/checksecurity_2.0.15.bb
@@ -5,7 +5,8 @@ LICENSE = "GPL-2.0"
 LIC_FILES_CHKSUM = "file://${COMMON_LICENSE_DIR}/GPL-2.0;md5=801f80980d171dd6425610833a22dbe6"

 SRC_URI = "http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/checksecurity/checksecurity_${PV}.tar.gz \
-           file://setuid-log-folder.patch"
+           file://setuid-log-folder.patch \
+           file://check-setuid-use-more-portable-find-args.patch"

 SRC_URI[md5sum] = "a30161c3e24d3be710b2fd13fcd1f32f"
 SRC_URI[sha256sum] = "67abe3d6391c96146e96f376d3fd6eb7a9418b0f7fe205b465219889791dba32"
diff --git a/recipes-security/checksecurity/files/check-setuid-use-more-portable-find-args.patch b/recipes-security/checksecurity/files/check-setuid-use-more-portable-find-args.patch
new file mode 100644
index 00000000..f1fe8edc
--- /dev/null
+++ b/recipes-security/checksecurity/files/check-setuid-use-more-portable-find-args.patch
@@ -0,0 +1,23 @@
+From f3073b8e06a607677d47ad9a19533b2e33408a4f Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
+From: Christopher Larson <chris_larson@...>
+Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 23:21:43 +0500
+Subject: [PATCH] check-setuid: use more portable find args
+
+Signed-off-by: Christopher Larson <chris_larson@...>
+---
+ plugins/check-setuid | 6 +++---
+ 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
+
+Index: checksecurity-2.0.15/plugins/check-setuid
+===================================================================
+--- checksecurity-2.0.15.orig/plugins/check-setuid	2018-09-06 00:49:23.930934294 +0500
++++ checksecurity-2.0.15/plugins/check-setuid	2018-09-06 00:49:49.694934757 +0500
+@@ -99,7 +99,7 @@
+ ionice -t -c3 \
+ find `mount | grep -vE "$CHECKSECURITY_FILTER" | cut -d ' ' -f 3` \
+ 	-xdev $PATHCHK \
+-	\( -type f -perm +06000 -o \( \( -type b -o -type c \) \
++	\( -type f \( -perm -4000 -o -perm -2000 \) -o \( \( -type b -o -type c \) \
+ 	$DEVCHK \) \) \
+         -ignore_readdir_race  \
+ 	-printf "%8i %5m %3n %-10u %-10g %9s %t %h/%f\n" |

[...]

[meta-qt4][PATCH] qt4: fix SRC_URI to point to archive

Paul Eggleton

Qt4 is in the archive directory upstream so change SRC_URI and
UPSTREAM_CHECK_URI to avoid warnings.

Signed-off-by: Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton@...>
---
recipes-qt4/qt4/nativesdk-qt4-tools.inc | 4 ++--
recipes-qt4/qt4/qt4-4.8.7.inc | 4 ++--
recipes-qt4/qt4/qt4-native.inc | 4 ++--

diff --git a/recipes-qt4/qt4/nativesdk-qt4-tools.inc b/recipes-qt4/qt4/na=
tivesdk-qt4-tools.inc
index f071b22..f067724 100644
--- a/recipes-qt4/qt4/nativesdk-qt4-tools.inc
+++ b/recipes-qt4/qt4/nativesdk-qt4-tools.inc
@@ -12,7 +12,7 @@ inherit nativesdk qmake2
# so we need to avoid disabling them.
DISABLE_STATIC =3D ""
=20
-SRC_URI =3D "http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/4.8/${P=
V}/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-${PV}.tar.gz \
+SRC_URI =3D "http://download.qt-project.org/archive/qt/4.8/${PV}/qt-ever=
ywhere-opensource-src-${PV}.tar.gz \
file://0001-qlibraryinfo-allow-to-set-qt.conf-from-the-outsid=
e-u.patch \
file://0004-configure-qmake-is-already-built-in-qt4-tools-nat=
ive.patch \
file://0005-configure-set-LFLAGS-to-pick-up-zlib-from-staging=
.patch \
@@ -24,7 +24,7 @@ SRC_URI =3D "http://download.qt-project.org/official_re=
leases/qt/4.8/${PV}/qt-ever
file://g++.conf \
file://linux.conf"
=20
-UPSTREAM_CHECK_URI =3D "http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/4.8/"
+UPSTREAM_CHECK_URI =3D "http://download.qt.io/archive/qt/4.8/"
UPSTREAM_CHECK_REGEX =3D "(?P<pver>\d+(\.\d+)+)/"
=20
S =3D "${WORKDIR}/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-${PV}"
diff --git a/recipes-qt4/qt4/qt4-4.8.7.inc b/recipes-qt4/qt4/qt4-4.8.7.in=
index 1b52d6d..dfd681c 100644
--- a/recipes-qt4/qt4/qt4-4.8.7.inc
+++ b/recipes-qt4/qt4/qt4-4.8.7.inc
@@ -5,7 +5,7 @@ LIC_FILES_CHKSUM =3D "file://LICENSE.LGPL;md5=3Dfbc093901=
857fcd118f065f900982c24 \
=20
FILESEXTRAPATHS =3D. "${FILE_DIRNAME}/qt4-${PV}:"
=20
-SRC_URI =3D "http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/4.8/${P=
V}/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-${PV}.tar.gz \
+SRC_URI =3D "http://download.qt-project.org/archive/qt/4.8/${PV}/qt-ever=
ywhere-opensource-src-${PV}.tar.gz \
file://0003-webkit2-set-OUTPUT_DIR-value-if-empty.patch \
file://0004-configure-qmake-is-already-built-in-qt4-tools-nat=
ive.patch \
file://0008-qmake.pro-Allow-building-a-separate-qmake-for-the=
-ta.patch \
@@ -43,7 +43,7 @@ SRC_URI =3D "http://download.qt-project.org/official_re=
leases/qt/4.8/${PV}/qt-ever
SRC_URI[md5sum] =3D "d990ee66bf7ab0c785589776f35ba6ad"
SRC_URI[sha256sum] =3D "e2882295097e47fe089f8ac741a95fef47e0a73a3f3cdf21=
b56990638f626ea0"
=20
-UPSTREAM_CHECK_URI =3D "http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/4.8/"
+UPSTREAM_CHECK_URI =3D "http://download.qt.io/archive/qt/4.8/"
UPSTREAM_CHECK_REGEX =3D "(?P<pver>\d+(\.\d+)+)/"
=20
S =3D "${WORKDIR}/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-${PV}"
diff --git a/recipes-qt4/qt4/qt4-native.inc b/recipes-qt4/qt4/qt4-native.=
inc
index 8a964c6..2f4a484 100644
@@ -11,7 +11,7 @@ LIC_FILES_CHKSUM =3D "file://LICENSE.LGPL;md5=3Dfbc0939=
01857fcd118f065f900982c24 \
=20
inherit native
=20
-SRC_URI =3D "http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/4.8/${P=
V}/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-${PV}.tar.gz \
+SRC_URI =3D "http://download.qt-project.org/archive/qt/4.8/${PV}/qt-ever=
ywhere-opensource-src-${PV}.tar.gz \
file://0001-qlibraryinfo-allow-to-set-qt.conf-from-the-outsid=
e-u.patch \
file://0002-qkbdtty_qws-fix-build-with-old-kernel-headers.pat=
ch \
file://0003-webkit2-set-OUTPUT_DIR-value-if-empty.patch \
@@ -26,7 +26,7 @@ SRC_URI =3D "http://download.qt-project.org/official_re=
leases/qt/4.8/${PV}/qt-ever
file://qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.6-QTBUG-22829.patch \
"
=20
-UPSTREAM_CHECK_URI =3D "http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/4.8/"
+UPSTREAM_CHECK_URI =3D "http://download.qt.io/archive/qt/4.8/"
UPSTREAM_CHECK_REGEX =3D "(?P<pver>\d+(\.\d+)+)/"
=20
S =3D "${WORKDIR}/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-${PV}"
--=20
2.20.1

[meta-security][PATCH] meta: inherit features_check instead of distro_features_check

liu.ming50@...

From: Ming Liu <liu.ming50@...>

distro_features_check has been deprecated in OE.

Signed-off-by: Ming Liu <liu.ming50@...>
---
recipes-mac/ccs-tools/ccs-tools_1.8.4.bb | 2 +-
.../google-authenticator-libpam/google-authenticator-libpam_1.05.bb | 2 +-
recipes-security/packagegroup/packagegroup-core-security-ptest.bb | 2 +-
recipes-security/sssd/sssd_1.16.4.bb | 2 +-

diff --git a/recipes-mac/ccs-tools/ccs-tools_1.8.4.bb b/recipes-mac/ccs-tools/ccs-tools_1.8.4.bb
index 189504a..2e37c0b 100644
--- a/recipes-mac/ccs-tools/ccs-tools_1.8.4.bb
+++ b/recipes-mac/ccs-tools/ccs-tools_1.8.4.bb
@@ -15,7 +15,7 @@ SRC_URI[sha256sum] = "c358b80a2ea77a9dda79dc2a056dae3acaf3a72fcb8481cfb1cd1f1674

S = "${WORKDIR}/${PN}"

-inherit distro_features_check
+inherit features_check

do_make(){
oe_runmake USRLIBDIR=${libdir} all
diff --git a/recipes-security/google-authenticator-libpam/google-authenticator-libpam_1.05.bb b/recipes-security/google-authenticator-libpam/google-authenticator-libpam_1.05.bb
index 73b802f..2181629 100644
--- a/recipes-security/google-authenticator-libpam/google-authenticator-libpam_1.05.bb
+++ b/recipes-security/google-authenticator-libpam/google-authenticator-libpam_1.05.bb
@@ -10,7 +10,7 @@ DEPENDS = "libpam"

S = "${WORKDIR}/git"

-inherit autotools distro_features_check
+inherit autotools features_check

REQUIRED_DISTRO_FEATURES = "pam"

diff --git a/recipes-security/packagegroup/packagegroup-core-security-ptest.bb b/recipes-security/packagegroup/packagegroup-core-security-ptest.bb
index 39873b8..83a9ed8 100644
--- a/recipes-security/packagegroup/packagegroup-core-security-ptest.bb
+++ b/recipes-security/packagegroup/packagegroup-core-security-ptest.bb
@@ -3,7 +3,7 @@ LICENSE = "MIT"
LIC_FILES_CHKSUM = "file://${COMMON_LICENSE_DIR}/MIT;md5=0835ade698e0bcf8506ecda2f7b4f302 \
file://${COREBASE}/meta/COPYING.MIT;md5=3da9cfbcb788c80a0384361b4de20420"

-inherit distro_features_check
+inherit features_check

REQUIRED_DISTRO_FEATURES = "ptest"

diff --git a/recipes-security/sssd/sssd_1.16.4.bb b/recipes-security/sssd/sssd_1.16.4.bb
index 34bc8c8..089a99e 100644
--- a/recipes-security/sssd/sssd_1.16.4.bb
+++ b/recipes-security/sssd/sssd_1.16.4.bb
@@ -14,7 +14,7 @@ SRC_URI = "https://releases.pagure.org/SSSD/${BPN}/${BP}.tar.gz\
SRC_URI[md5sum] = "757bbb6f15409d8d075f4f06cb678d50"
SRC_URI[sha256sum] = "6bb212cd6b75b918e945c24e7c3f95a486fb54d7f7d489a9334cfa1a1f3bf959"

-inherit autotools pkgconfig gettext python-dir distro_features_check
+inherit autotools pkgconfig gettext python-dir features_check

REQUIRED_DISTRO_FEATURES = "pam"

--
2.7.4

Re: [RFC] Yocto Autobuilder and LAVA Integration

Anibal Limon

<aaron.chun.yew.chan@...> wrote:

> [...]

> hardware (e.g. beaglebone).
>

> On another approach you can bring up your own LAVA server thru Docker - https://hub.docker.com/r/lavasoftware/lava-server
>
> We had also explore this option in the past and its working for us. This way you can have access control and miniture board farm which you
>
> can run tests on, if we do not have the hardware which you require you may still need to have access to staging linaro LAVA server.
>

> Lastly, you may consider to have access to LAVA dispatcher on Linaro end, as “board_info.json” is generated on the hardware booted on Yocto
>
> will contain board information which maybe helpful in the future. The dispatcher holds the rootfs of the image were local results/data are stored.
>
> For do_testimage the results are already handle by the bitbake framework and does not require the effort to retrieve the results.

[meta-intel][PATCH] thermald: fix the url

kergoth@...

From: Christopher Larson <chris_larson@...>

The trailing slash on the github uri causes fetch failures. Ex:

Cloning into bare repository '.../downloads/git2/github.com.intel.thermal_daemon.'...
ERROR: Repository not found.

Signed-off-by: Christopher Larson <chris_larson@...>
---
recipes-bsp/thermald/thermald_1.9.bb | 2 +-

diff --git a/recipes-bsp/thermald/thermald_1.9.bb b/recipes-bsp/thermald/thermald_1.9.bb
index 4f3650fa..718e0d4c 100644
--- a/recipes-bsp/thermald/thermald_1.9.bb
+++ b/recipes-bsp/thermald/thermald_1.9.bb
@@ -13,7 +13,7 @@ DEPENDS_append_toolchain-clang = " openmp"
LICENSE = "GPLv2"
LIC_FILES_CHKSUM = "file://COPYING;md5=ea8831610e926e2e469075b52bf08848"

-SRC_URI = "git://github.com/intel/thermal_daemon/ \
+SRC_URI = "git://github.com/intel/thermal_daemon \
file://0001-Use-correct-format-specifier-for-size_t.patch \
"
SRCREV = "7f573b681a25b5ffbe81103ba9fdcf7fec0f2884"
--
2.11.1

11201 - 11220 of 58635