On 10/20/2010 09:47 AM, Zhang, Jessica wrote:
Richard Purdie wrote:
Coming up to launch there are going to be some technical things thatQuick question which I think Scott R needs the URLs for his user manual, so
need to be done, I'm aiming to write these down and assign owners so
we remember them all and that they all happen:
* Remove password protection from yoctoproject.org (sub)domains [RP]
* Swap default site redirection and name for lists.* and wiki.* [RP]
* Make meta-demo public [RP]
* Remove password protection from autobuilder [ScottG]
* Upload final version of the eclipse plugin [Jessica]
* Upload final Yocto release images and tarballs [???]
the eclipse plugin will be:
What about everything else, they'll be http://yoctoproject.org/downloads any
subdirectories underneath that?
I've asked these questions among several others in a new thread.