From: yocto-bounces@... [mailto:yocto-
bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ke, Liping
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 1:03 PM
To: Zhang, Jessica
Cc: yocto@...
Subject: Re: [yocto] Try latest yocto adt script installer

Liping,

All my changes are captured under:
http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-
contrib/log/?h=jzhang/installer
OK.

My installation stopped at:

./yocto_installer_internal: line 165:
/opt/poky/0.9-post/sysroots/i586-pokysdk-linux//usr/bin/pseudo: No
such
file
or directory
It's caused because you changed 0.9-post to 0.9+snapshot. The version
is now
defined in the yocto_installer.conf.

Also, for solving the user priviledge problem, I will change user nfs
root owner to $USER:$GROUP (lke:lke, eg).
Because we found opkg must run under root. Otherwise, the root folder
will have to be changed. It will be not good.

Thanks& Regards,
criping

We'll sync later tonight...

Thanks,
Jessica
Ke, Liping wrote:
Hi, Jessica

For tracing the file, I temporarily checked in all needed files
into
my branch:
http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky-
contrib/log/?h=lke/adt_installer
_initial

If you have some modification on echo message, you can directly
change and submit the changes.
Since I am not sure about what kinds of echo message is most wanted
by user. I temporarily put
It under folder ${POKYBASE}/scripts/adt_installer

For testing, Lianhao temporarily make SDK_VERSION="0.9-post", it's
now defined in Yocto_installer.conf.

Thanks& Regards,
criping