Re: meta-egl failure: Nothing RPROVIDES polkit

Tim Orling

On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 9:18 AM Jan Simon Moeller <jsmoeller@...> wrote:
Hi !

Yes, we need to look into this and likely change the location of the RDEPENDS.
Thanks for flagging.

polkit needs to be in DISTRO_FEATURES and the recipe needs to have a check for that (and inherit features_check)

Best regards,
Jan-Simon

------
Jan-Simon Möller