Re: [meta-lts-mixins][dunfell/go PATCH 1/4] Initial commit: add license, readme and layer config.

Alexander Kanavin

Thanks Michael!
Adrian, the branches are now available:

so I'm ready to take any patches you would like to have there, pls send them via this mailing list. Otherwise I'll get the branches updated to latest component versions.

Alex

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 00:50, Michael Halstead <mhalstead@...> wrote:
Thank you for the ping. These branches are ready for you.

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 6:23 AM Alexander Kanavin <alex.kanavin@...> wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 at 21:06, Denys Dmytriyenko <denis@...> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 06:07:06PM +0100, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
> A question specifically to Denys, how can I actually get this into the
> mixin repo, and have commit rights to the branch? We've tested this quite
> well in private, and there are further enhancements coming up.

Michael,

Would it be possible to create 2 additional branches in the meta-lts-mixins
repository at https://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-lts-mixins/ called
"dunfell/go" and also "dunfell/docker" and give Alex push rights to them?

Please let us know, thanks a lot!

Ping, please :)

Michael Halstead
Linux Foundation / Yocto Project