From: yocto@... <yocto@...> on behalf of Ivan Riabtsov via lists.yoctoproject.org <ivriabtsov=gmail.com@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2022 10:47 PM
To: Yocto-mailing-list <yocto@...>
Subject: [yocto] boot script for barebox in build/deploy/images/$IMAGE_NAME/ directory

Hello everyone, I need to put the boot.sh file in the
build/deploy/images/$IMAGE_NAME/ directory during the build, how can I
do this using the yocto build system?

Gary Huband
Sr. Software and Systems Engineer

Office: 434.284.8071 x720
Direct: 434.260.4995
Gary@...

Follow Us!
LinkedIn  |  Blog  |  Website

MSi

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.