Von: yocto@... <yocto@...> Im Auftrag von Chanho Park via lists.yoctoproject.org
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Januar 2022 02:14
An: yocto@...; openembedded-core@...
Cc: richard.purdie@...; steve@...
Betreff: [yocto] Question of Yocto dunfell LTS period

Dear folks,

I found the lts period of Yocto dunfell has been extended from 2022.04 to 2024.04[1].
AFAIK, a Yocto LTS version has 2 years period. I tried to find any notice regarding this but I just found Richard's e-mail[2] in last year.
Can I find any thread or notice regarding this extension?

[1]: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Releases
[2]:
https://lore.kernel.org/yocto/3878e27fb895718b8c5d65f444fea443a56e0587.camel
@linuxfoundation.org/