Re: preempt-rt

Monsees, Steven C (US)

Thanks…

From: yocto@... <yocto@...> On Behalf Of codusnocturnus via lists.yoctoproject.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 9:25 AM
To: yocto@...
Subject: Re: [yocto] preempt-rt

External Email Alert

This email has been sent from an account outside of the BAE Systems network.

Please treat the email with caution, especially if you are requested to click on a link, decrypt/open an attachment, or enable macros.  For further information on how to spot phishing, access “Cybersecurity OneSpace Page” and report phishing by clicking the button “Report Phishing” on the Outlook toolbar.