- How to enable graphics acceleration on qemux86-64?
Re: How to enable graphics acceleration on qemux86-64?
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Can you check with current master (instead of dunfell) please?
You also need to run runqemu inside an X session (e.g. DISPLAY environment variable should be set to a valid X server).
If sdl does not work, enabling gtk is not going to work either.
On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 21:21, Manuel Wagesreither <ManWag@...
Am Fr, 8. Okt 2021, um 11:00, schrieb Alexander Kanavin:
Something in your custom setup disables opengl in qemu-system-native.
Can you try core-image-weston with plain poky only?
This is the test we use to ensure it does work, it lists all the settings that have to be in place
(but in poky they are enabled by default, except the gtk frontend):
Interesting. Things don't work on both my Debian Buster machines.
How does opengl get set in qemu-system-native? Am Yocto novice and don't speak Python.
Am using poky repo on tag dunfell-23.0.10 = 2a848e9507.
Here's my complete test results:
* `runqemu kvm slirp core-image-weston` fails with `Failed to run qemu: Could not initialize SDL(x11 not available) - exiting`
* `runqemu kvm slirp sdl core-image-minimal` fails with `Failed to run qemu: Could not initialize SDL(x11 not available) - exiting`
* `runqemu kvm slirp sdl gl core-image-minimal` fails with `Failed to run qemu: qemu-system-x86_64: OpenGL support is disabled`
* `runqemu kvm slirp gtk core-image-minimal` fails with `Failed to run qemu: qemu-system-x86_64: Display 'gtk' is not available.`
How would I enable gtk frontend in poky?
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.