From: Mittal, Anuj <anuj.mittal@intel.com>
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2021 11:07 AM
To: Monsees, Steven C (US) <steven.monsees@baesystems.com>; yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] #zeus meta-intel

External Email Alert

This email has been sent from an account outside of the BAE Systems network.

Please treat the email with caution, especially if you are requested to click on a link, decrypt/open an attachment, or enable macros. For further information on how to spot phishing, access “Cybersecurity OneSpace Page” and report phishing by clicking the button “Report Phishing” on the Outlook toolbar.

On Thu, 2021-10-07 at 16:20 +0000, Monsees, Steven C (US) via lists.yoctoproject.org wrote:

I am looking at “meta-intel/dynamic-layers/clang-layer/recipes-
opencl/compute-runtime”
I have been “told” that this compute-runtime recipe should basically
build opencl (Neo) with all the required dependencies… I did not think
Yocto had support for OpenCL, and was looking to build Neo under the
SDK.

(1)   Is this true, does meta-intell under zeus now support building
OpenCL and the OpenCL Graphics compiler under Yocto ?
compute-runtime recipe would allow you to build NEO driver. zeus is no longer maintained so the version there is old and not tested now but it should still build.

(2)   Of so, what would be the proper way to pull this into my yocto
build ?
Including meta-intel and meta-clang in bblayers should be enough.

Thanks,

Anuj