Re: [PATCH yocto-autobuilder-helper] summarize_top_output.py: add script, use it and publish summary
On 2021-06-16 1:33 p.m., Richard Purdie wrote:
[Please note: This e-mail is from an EXTERNAL e-mail address]Yes it should be. We've looked at a number of logs and I will send a V2 with wild-carding for the cross-compiler paths.
After the V2, I plan on submitting patches for the following in roughly the presented order:
1) any process that is listed once (singleton) is not reported in the summary, but we are planning to make exceptions for "special" commands such as "rm" and "tar"
2) i noticed some zombie processes and it might be worthwhile to report them. Right now they are not indicated in the summary. Should we report all zombies or ignore the singletons?
For example I'd collapse [Parser-31], [Parser-32] into [Parser-N]
3) It would be nice to specify other builds going on and the top level directory
4) currently top does not show PPID, should we include the information in the output? This is useful for more context in the raw logfile.
5) show top 5 or 10 virtual memory users
From the yp-ab index page, there are no logs for arm host. I will run a build and make sure the script work well there as well.
Any ideas on why the arm host builds are not being shown on the index page?