Re: QEMU Size Increase from Yocto Thud to Zeus

Aashik Aswin

Thanks for the clarification, yes I am installing QEMU in my image. Is there some way that we can disable the additional architectures and streamline the size ?

Thanks

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 8:48 PM Ross Burton <ross@...> wrote:
Are you installing qemu into your image though?

Qemu did get larger as it is built with more architectures enabled,
but unless you're installing it in your image it won't make a
difference.

Ross