From: Kraft, George
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 8:34 AM
To: jose.XXXX
Subject: Yocto Distro Testing Plan

Jose,

I’ve been reading the Distro Testing Plan, and I tried following the instructions to git clone git.yoctoproject.org/git/yocto-autobuilder, but that repo is empty with just a README.   Per the README, when I tried to git clone yocto-autobuilder2 or yocto-autobuilder-helper then the connections timed out for each.

Can you tell me what the state of testing is for Yocto?

Thanks,

George Kraft, P.E.

Distinguished Member Technical Staff

Dell EMC, ISG Embedded Systems Engineering