Current Dev Position: YP 3.3 M4 (Feature Freeze)
Next Deadline: 5th April 2021 YP 3.3 M4 build
Next Team Meetings:
- YP 3.3 M3 has been released, the issue with beaglebone was resolved.
- YP 3.2.3 has been built and is in QA.
- It was a quiet week for patches whilst the M3 issues were resolved. We’re not taking non-essential version upgrades at this point. There are some tweaks to meson’s native build handling and some selftest parallelism unittest output handling fixes pending.
- Intermittent autobuilder issues continue to occur and are now at a record high level. You can see the list of failures we’re continuing to see by searching for the “AB-INT” tag in bugzilla: https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=AB-INT
We are working to identify the load pattern on the infrastructure that seems to trigger these.
Ways to contribute:
YP 3.3 Milestone Dates:
- YP 3.3 M3 has been released.
- YP 3.3 M4 build date 2021/04/05
- YP 3.3 M4 Release date 2021/04/30
Planned upcoming dot releases:
- YP 3.2.3 is in QA.
- YP 3.1.7 build date 2021/03/29
- YP 3.1.7 release date 2021/04/09
- YP 3.2.4 build date 2021/05/3
- YP 3.2.4 release date 2021/05/14
- YP 3.1.8 build date 2021/05/17
- YP 3.1.8 release date 2021/05/28
The Yocto Project’s technical governance is through its Technical Steering Committee, more information is available at:
The Status reports are now stored on the wiki at: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Weekly_Status
[If anyone has suggestions for other information you’d like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]
Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
( Cell: (208) 244-4460
* Email: sjolley.yp.pm@...