Re: Which recipes put qtwebkit in my image?

Mauro Ziliani

Hello.
I find it.
Inside a software there two executables programs which need QtWebKit.
So yocto warn me to include QtWebKit in the imge.

MZ

Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work

On mar 16 2021, at 4:56 pm, Quentin Schulz <quentin.schulz@...> wrote:
Hi Mauro,

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 04:50:44PM +0100, Mauro Ziliani wrote:
> Hi all.I need to find which recipe installs qtwebkit in my final image.
>
> I look in on every recipes I make but I don't find who put qtwebkit in my image.
> I have the same matter with *-dev packages
>
> I use bitbake -g but I don't find the "source" of qtwebkit.

oe-pkgdata-util lookup-recipe qtwebkit

could help. Or if you know which file you don't want in your fs and want
to know which package is installing it:

oe-pkgdata-util find-path '*qtwebkit*'
(provided the file you're looking for has qtwebkit in its filename)

Hope this helps,