On Tue, 2021-02-02 at 11:54 +0100, Meh Mbeh Ida Delphine wrote:
From: Meh Mbeh Ida Delphine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Added SPDX headers in all source files except src/makecrc.c since it is not copyrighted.
Skipped Makefile.am as well.
Also cleared redundant license text.
Updated README file with correct email addresses.
Fixes: [YOCTO #13529]
Thanks for this. There are a couple of tweaks I noticed as I was about
to merge it. Firstly, can you make the email address update a separate
commit please. Commits should do one logical thing.
- The GNU C Library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- The GNU C Library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- Lesser General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License along with the GNU C Library; if not, write to the Free
- Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA
- 02111-1307 USA. */
+* SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
This file mentions "GNU Lesser General Public License" and version 2.1
which is not GPL-2.0!
It is critical to get this bit right.