Yocto Project Status WW03`21
Current Dev Position: YP 3.3 M2 development
Next Deadline: 18th January 2021 YP 3.3 M2 build
Next Team Meetings:
- YP 3.3 M2 is due to be built once the currently queued patches are stalised.
- YP 3.1.5 has been built and is through QA and likely to be released imminently after TSC review.
- We’re pleased to announce that Bootlin are going to be helping with the build and integration work for the project, we’d like to welcome them on board and also thank the projects member companies for making this possible.
- Builds are continuing to show some intermittent instability. Unfortunately we also suffered NAS issues and whilst there has been no data loss, recovery of the system is slowing the autobuilder temporarily.
- Intermittent autobuilder issues continue to occur and with more invasive changes and higher rebuild rates, the numbers are increasing again. You can see the list of failures we’re continuing to see by searching for the “AB-INT” tag in bugzilla: https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=AB-INT
Ways to contribute:
YP 3.3 Milestone Dates:
- YP 3.3 M2 build date 2021/01/18
- YP 3.3 M2 Release date 2021/01/29
- YP 3.3 M3 build date 2021/03/01
- YP 3.3 M3 Release date 2021/03/12
- YP 3.3 M4 build date 2021/04/05
- YP 3.3 M4 Release date 2021/04/30
Planned upcoming dot releases:
- YP 3.1.5 is out of QA.
- YP 3.2.2 build date 2021/02/08
- YP 3.2.2 release date 2021/02/19
- YP 3.1.6 build date 2021/02/22
- YP 3.1.6 release date 2021/03/05
- YP 3.1.7 build date 2021/03/22
- YP 3.1.7 release date 2021/04/02
The Yocto Project’s technical governance is through its Technical Steering Committee, more information is available at:
The Status reports are now stored on the wiki at: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Weekly_Status
[If anyone has suggestions for other information you’d like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]
Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
( Cell: (208) 244-4460
* Email: sjolley.yp.pm@...
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.