Re: #yocto #kernel BB_GENERATE_MIRROR_TARBALLS #yocto #kernel

Monsees, Steven C (US)

From shell... I just checked the mega-manual, will rerun as described...

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Purdie <richard.purdie@linuxfoundation.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 9:13 AM
To: Monsees, Steven C (US) <steven.monsees@baesystems.com>; yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] #yocto #kernel BB_GENERATE_MIRROR_TARBALLS

*** WARNING ***
EXTERNAL EMAIL -- This message originates from outside our organization.

On Tue, 2021-01-19 at 14:08 +0000, Monsees, Steven C (US) wrote:
That was set : export BB_GENERATE_MIRROR_TARBALLS=1
Just to be clear, where did you set that? In a .conf file? If so, you don't need the export bit. If it was in a shell it probably wouldn't work.

Also, you didn't answer my other question, did you refetch everything with that set?