Re: #yocto #kernel BB_GENERATE_MIRROR_TARBALLS #yocto #kernel

Monsees, Steven C (US)

That was set : export BB_GENERATE_MIRROR_TARBALLS=1

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org <yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org> On Behalf Of Richard Purdie
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 9:02 AM
To: Monsees, Steven C (US) <steven.monsees@baesystems.com>; yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] #yocto #kernel BB_GENERATE_MIRROR_TARBALLS

*** WARNING ***
EXTERNAL EMAIL -- This message originates from outside our organization.

On Tue, 2021-01-19 at 13:42 +0000, Monsees, Steven C (US) via lists.yoctoproject.org wrote:
When I generate MIRROR TARBALLS for my build it does not appear to
generate all the required tarballs…

I tested by tested by rebuilding with “BB_NO_NETWORK = 1”, and
received the following build Error (see below).

Is there something else I need to define to get all the required
tarballs in build ?
Did you set:

BB_GENERATE_MIRROR_TARBALLS = "1"

If not you need to set that. Also, you may need to refetch things initially to ensure all the right things are generated with that set.