I apologise, thanks for the correction.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Rakesh

On 16-Jan-2021, at 19:41, U RAVI KUMAR <uppadaravi2511@...> wrote:

      I will check the live coding videos.Thanks paul.
Thanks & Regards
RAVI_UPPADA

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 7:04 PM Paul Barker <pbarker@...> wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 at 04:12, Vijay Rakesh Munganda
<vijayrakeshmunganda@...> wrote:

> Hi Ravi,
>
> Below links might help you, choose one of the them you need. Download and add this recipe into the your build and recipe name to IMAGE_INSTALL_append in local.conf file.
>
> https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/67001/
>
> https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/61209/

Hi Vijay,

I hate to be rude but this is terrible advice. That recipe likely has
dependencies on other recipes and before you know it you'd be
assembling a completely untested mess of copy & pasted recipes with no
clean upgrade path.

I recommend looking at the project documentation, watch Josef's
excellent live coding videos
(https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD4M5FoHz-TxMfBFrDKfIS_GLY25Qsfyj),
maybe check out a book or work through a tutorial. Once you understand
the layer system you'll see that it's easy to add the required layers
properly.

Paul Barker
Konsulko Group