Re: chpasswd not working in yocto-2019

Raghu Icecraft Software Trainings

Hello,
Thanks for the reply.
I mailed to
meta-xilinx@...
But no response yet, can you please let me know where else can i find some information.

Thanks,
Raghu

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 7:28 PM Philip Balister <philip@...> wrote:
On 12/28/20 7:33 AM, Raghu Icecraft Software Trainings wrote:
> Paul,
> Thanks for the reply.
> I am using Xilinx-SDK based : Linux version 4.19.0-rt1-xilinx-v2019.1
>
> Can you please let me know how to verify the yocto version running on
> target.

You might have better luck on the meta-xilinx mailing list. They should
know the details for their BSP.

More info on Xilnx layers and a pointer to subscribe info to the mailing
list is here:

https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/18841883/Yocto

Philip