From: yocto@... [mailto:yocto@...] On Behalf Of Randy MacLeod
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:30 PM
To: Monsees, Steven C (US) <steven.monsees@...>; yocto@...
Subject: Re: [yocto] #yocto

*** WARNING ***
EXTERNAL EMAIL -- This message originates from outside our organization.

On 2020-11-18 8:08 a.m., Monsees, Steven C (US) via lists.yoctoproject.org wrote:
I was going through the kernel boot output and saw the following
output, can someone tell me why this might be popping up and how I
might modify configuration to resolve? :

.

.

LIMWS (BAE LIMWS base distro) 3.0.4 sbcb-default ttyS0

-sh: cannot set terminal process group (1137): Inappropriate ioctl for
device

-sh: no job control in this shell
Hi Steve,

Can you describe your build host and environment and what steps you take to encounter this error? Does it happen with poky/gatesgarth?

What happens if you follow the steps for:

http://docs.yoctoproject.org/brief-yoctoprojectqs/brief-yoctoprojectqs.html

../Randy

.

.